1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Supremacist female cop harasses elderly black man

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AtheistWorld, Mar 28, 2016.

1. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Since when is feminism about love?

And that's what people said about religion.

Bottom line: Anyone can be horrible if they use their ideology for evil.

Just to let you know, I didn't watch the video. I'm afraid of what I might see.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't get any white supremacy or feminism out of that video. What I did see was a cop who seemed to waay overreact to a dude standing on the corner, because I didn't get the "swinging" part either. When dealing with anyone the cops do want to make sure they're not holding anything that could be used as a weapon, and she was right to try to get him to put it down. But to roll up on someone and start yelling at them is not a great start. From what the video showed he didn't do anything and she might have gotten better results if she asked him nicely. If he still didn't put it down, well then they've got a problem. But it really was a failure on both their parts-- the cop to be reasonable, and the guy to follow her orders. If he did and actually was innocent, the worst that would happen is that he gets arrested then released, and would then have a potential lawsuit for false arrest since she had no clear probable cause and may not have been acting in good faith.

#3 Argentwing, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  4. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    The white supremacy was the racist cop targeting a non-threatening harmless man who was using the golf club as a cane and waiting to cross the road.

As for the feminism, take a look at what she looked like and you'll see what I mean. Moreover, she lied and said he brandished the golf club at her which is why he got arrested, but a look at the video dispels that allegation. The standard feminist tactic of lying, along with her appearance, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the ideology of hate was the source of this fiasco.

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's really shitty behavior, and it disappoints me as a feminist. :frowning2: I know that I regularly fuck up and don't do enough to interrogate my internalization of white supremacy, but... sigh... I hope you don't hate me.

6. springroll

springroll Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. A black cop can arrest a black citizen in the exact same manners and he wouldn't be accused of racism. Yet when a white cop does it, the action is immediately deemed racially motivated without evidence. This is exaggerated by media and worse by social media. A very typical guilty before proven innocent approach.
    Also, there is no indication of feminism at work here. Anyone can use the same lying tactic. I assume you make it about feminism because a woman did it. Don't get me wrong, it is a deeply flawed ideology. But this is not an evidence.

#6 springroll, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  7. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

All right. I was going to go ahead and not comment, but you brought me out.

I'll preface this by saying I haven't watched the video yet, as I'm at work, but I will once I get home.

That said.

How is lying a standard feminist tactic? I'm a feminist. I don't lie about things. I support equal rights for all peoples, and believe that no one gender is better than the other. I don't see what I would have to lie about to get that point across. Please refrain from mud slinging.

Secondly, and this one bothers me quite a bit, how dare you claim that appearance can label someone on an LGBT+ website? You'll find countless cases on this site, and in life, that disprove whatever you're saying. I wear flannels, cowboy boots, and torn up blue jeans. Am I a redneck? Hell no! I'm a poetry writing, trombone playing, bisexual, pacifist, English-Major-Wannabee standard dude! Just because I dress a certain way doesn't mean you, or anyone else, gets to label me. Fuck that noise.

Lastly, how do you see feminism as a hate ideology? I don't see how wanting everyone to be treated equally and compensated the same for the work they do is considered 'hate.' Sure, there are some people who go way too far, who hate men, and use the label of 'feminist.' But there are extremists in every group of people you will ever find, and just because THEY identify and act the way they do DOES NOT mean it's reflective of the group as a whole.

So please, before you post your random shit and try to slam a group of people based on the actions of one, stop. Reconsider. Really think about what you're about to do. And if you still think it's the best course of action, I'll see you there.

8. springroll

springroll Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hot, man, hot :grin:
    To be honest I'm not so alarmed by the OP's accusation because I suspect AtheistWorld is intentionally stoking racial tension in this forum. It's quite entertaining to say the least :slight_smile:

9. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    QFT.

It surprises me when people who are so hardline against racism end up being against feminism--you realize of course that feminists are usually strongly against racism and often support anti-racist causes?

The OP honestly came off to me as race-baiting, which helps no one.

#9 Libertino, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016