1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love for this girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ShazWolf, Mar 23, 2016.

1. ShazWolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so I have these really big feelings for one of my friends, I could go so far to say I love her. She is perfect to me, but she has a boyfriend and I don't think she likes girls.... I really want to tell just in case she catches me staring at her or if she catches me smilig and staring at her. I always get these small little panic attacks whenever she speaks... It's the last day of term tomorrow, and I wanted to tell her but I don't know how, any help??:help::help::help:

2. TheGiftedStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If you think you're ready then go for it. Just keep in mind that there are chances of you being turned down and get hurt depending on how she reacts and takes it. I confessed to a straight best friend and things didn't go well at all, but at least you get to get it off your chest and let her know your feelings.

3. ShazWolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I told her, but I think she just thought it was a joke, because she said that I was making a big drama over nothing and that it was just annoying

4. Lilsis02

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do u do when ur with someone and not sure they really want to be with u

---------- Post added 2nd Apr 2016 at 12:48 PM ----------

I know the feeling I'm with someone now and not truely sure she wants to be with me