Long hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Mar 21, 2016.

1. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Blueshadedsoul... it depends on the person. I've almost gotten my hair cut really really short a few times but chickened out. Maybe one day.

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Depends on the man. Some men look absolutely amazing with long hair and should just never cut it off. Others it's just like "Noooooo, that doesn't work on you" and they should take a pair of clippers to it immediately. :roflmao:

3. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I cut my hair short in December and now I want it long again. We'll see how it works out.

4. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's a nice decision! :rolle: I can understand your feelings, I dream about long hair too and started to grow it again not so long ago too :icon_bigg In case of men I like more long hair too, like on these pics 55 Funky Men's Hairstyles For Long Hair - Manly and Modern Variations, shoulder-length is cool too :slight_smile: And I really like some cool ideas for styling in case of long hair, with the short one you don't have much to do :icon_bigg
    I adore these ones for example :rolle:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And in case of women I like both styles but not the too short undercuts, I just noticed that such style fits only a small amount of women in fact :slight_smile:

5. Cinis

Cinis Guest

I like short hair on myself.

For other people it depends on their face and clothing style...but I have to admit that manbuns are extremely hot.

6. wolf of fire

Generally not bothered but long is better. Mine is kinda the length I want, just need to grow out the awkward bits now so I can tie it back neatly.

7. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On myself I prefer my hair short, I look awkward with long hair.
    I think different lengths suit different people, and it also depends on how well they style and take care of their hair regardless of length.

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like short hair on women, and long hair on men (generally; there are exceptions). Have yet to respond negatively to medium-length on either (androgyny ftw).

9. Formality

Depends on the person, but man-buns... :eusa_droo

---------- Post added 11th Oct 2016 at 10:55 PM ----------

Ohh that is cool. I'll definitely try some of these styles when my hair is long enough. I started growing it out like 2 years ago but then I got cold feet and cut it off. I've restarted growing it out again though. My bangs are chin lenght now. If I wouldn't have cut it all off last december, I'd have 2x the lenght I have now :tears:

10. timo

Man buns should die in a fire.

That said, I'm currently letting my hair grow too. Last haircut was 5 months ago and I don't plan on having it cut any time soon. My bangs almost reach my nose now. Maybe I'll cut off some annoying parts myself but in general I want to have my hair a bit longer now.

11. faustian1

It's been awhile, but quite awhile ago and for a lot of years, I had hair nearly to my butt. I have a huge long hair fetish, to this day. I did cut it, as age started to cause it to thin.

I've grown accustomed to having short hair, but it's too bad that fashion has gone toward shorter hair styles, aside from those insufferable man buns. The kind of guy I liked with long hair typically would not be feminine, but that wouldn't be unwelcome either..in general.

So yeah, OP, more power to you. It's an awkward stage where your hair is now, but stick with it, and as it grows longer you'll have what you're looking for.

12. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like short hair generally, or at least not past the shoulders.

My brother has super long hair more than halfway down his back, its cool but also a pain in the butt.

13. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On me, I prefer hair that is a bit shorter than the shoulders.

On others, it really depends. I don't like buzz cuts, but I don't really care because it's their hair. I also find straight long hair boring and prefer it when it is at least slightly curvy. Anything else is fine.

14. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm planning to try some of them too! :slight_smile: I'm in the same position with growing my hair :icon_bigg

15. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well..i like short hair on myself.. and i like short hair on other girls too but they're not my type you know.. most of my crushes had long hair :wink:
    and i prefer short hair on guys but of course there can be some guys that look great with long hair!

16. jessismart8777

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm nuts about long hair, really!

17. Nobo

Long hair is so f****** hot on guys

18. Domaine

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    long hairs on guys looks just.... amazing :grin:
    for girls everything looks good for me, of course its depends on the person... but girls with short and colored hair look soooo hot. girls with long and black hairs also hot :grin:
    my hair very long, i had ginger colour, red, black... now im with dark brown and love it. i wish i could have short silver hair, but its not for me :frowning2:

19. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think I'm fussy, but generally I prefer long hair on women.
    As for men... Well - I've noticed a thing about guys with long hair. In my experience, they either look really good or really bad, and there's no in between. So, if they can pull long hair off, then great, but generally guys look better with short hair.

But as a rule, I don't really care about other people's hair length. I always wear mine long, though, I'd never have it shorter than shoulder-length. At the moment it reaches just below my shoulder blades!

#39 Gunsmoke, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  20. faustian1

Oh, so true, but when it works, I'm a sucker for it. I had my own hair down to wherever at one time, and it did work.

The one time, 25 years ago, that I'll never forget was when I attended a training class for work. There was this one guy there, 20-something, and he had long, silky straight hair down to his butt. It was thick, and RED. Not dyed red, but natural goddamned crimson red hair. I didn't learn anything that day, because I spent the whole effing day stealing looks at him, as I was conveniently sitting nearly behind him. After lunch, he put his hair in a nice, thick, delicious red ponytail.

There were other times when I saw people who stopped me cold (or, uh, hot) like that.

The ones that don't work is when they start to go thin or God forbid bald on top, and try to keep it going. That's not going to work. I have a haircut now that would pass military inspection, mostly for that reason. I miss it being long though.

#40 faustian1, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016