1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealous of my two straight best friends

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by trilldude23, Mar 20, 2016.

1. trilldude23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel like such a shitty friend, my straight female best friend now has an active sex life and I don't want to fucking hear about it because it makes me so jealous! As a hetero woman, she gets to fuck and date the types of men I like. I'm becoming so angry and bitter towards her when it comes to this. My best straight female friend is so sweet and I feel so bad. My best straight male friend is a certified chick magnet who is currently in a relationship. It kills me to see him and his girlfriend. I'm so jealous of him. I hide the deep envy I have for them very well. I would never want to hurt my friends. I get so enraged when she tells me about her sexual conquests. What makes me extremely mad(I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything) is that I get a lot of attention from both men and women. I get more attention from women but I'm not attracted to women romantically or sexually. Usually the men i get attention from are on the down low and indirectly hit on me and low-key get mad when I'm not willing to waste my time with them. Then the gay men who hit on me are never ever my type. Its so fucking frustrating!!!!! Then my family tries to shame me for being attracted to traditionally masculine men as if i'm being picky! I'm young, smart, good looking, I'm in my prime but I'm wasting away because I have no options. My sexy is just wasting away!!! I feel like I don't exist sexually. I get so mad!!!! I'm so fucking jealous of my best female friend's sex life. Help me guys. Being gay truly sucks sometimes I swear! UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! I'm trying so hard to hold it all in:bang::bang::bang::bang: Blood of Jesus, blood of jesus, blood of jesus

#1 trilldude23, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. Manitoban

I understand where you're coming from. My best friend (straight) has a girlfriend my other friends have no trouble getting with people and it gives one a chance to self reflect. I've noticed more than anything a sense of loneliness that manifests itself as a wish to get a boyfriend and what not that, while in existence before, is much more notably poignant now.

More or less for myself i've just doubled down on focus on work and school and volunteering in the current provincial election. If you're busy you don't notice as much. As an added bonus joining up with things, hanging around school and work to keep busy might also give more opportunity to meet someone. Perhaps another friend to hang out with, or maybe even someone to romantically get involved with.

So that's been my response to it, perhaps not the best but it's been working well so far. :slight_smile:

3. Manitoban

less trouble

4. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I feel I'd probably feel the same if my girl friend was in a relationship while the 24 year old me was single af. However, you should understand that the problems comes from yourself and not them.

Long comment short, go get some dick and stop being jelly.

PS: I hope you don't consider this reply offensive but it's just the way I see it.

5. JasmineTea

I feel this- more in the way, though, that my two straight best friends are dating each other. We'll go hang out, and while they're pretty conscious of PDA and try to veer away from being too lovey-dovey in front of other people, it's still like... wow. You guys are so happy together. And here I am, young and wanting a gf of my own, third wheeling my best friends and wishing it was a double date or something instead.

I'm not really bitter about it, which is odd for me. I'm usually bitter about everything. I'm just... a little sad about it.