1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Please?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Simba29, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Simba29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys, just would like to know your opinions and what I should do. A few days ago I was shopping at the mall with my brother. We went into a Photo Frame shop which I go to quite regularly and am familiar with the guy that works there. I would say he would be in his 30's and every time I've visited he usually has different guys there helping out..they look quite young..early 20's.
    Now this particular day they had another young guy helping out and he was really cute and I found him very attractive. As soon as we walked in he smiled and his eyes locked on to mine, eyebrows raised and he said if you need any help please let me know..he totally ignored my brother who was right behind me..he made no eye contact with him at all.
    As we were looking through the shop I could feel him staring at me and when I looked around he was looking straight at me!
    As we walked out he said see-ya later again looking at me intensely and ignoring my poor brother! A couple hours later we had to walk past the shop again to go out to the carpark and he was standing at the entrance and turned around and looked straight at me! As if he knew I was checking him out! He looked just as nice from behind! Lol :badgrin:
    I know I might be looking too much into something that isn't there but could he be attracted too me? He seemed very confident and sure of himself wheres I'm not so much..I have low self esteem and tend to think people see the worst in me. People look at me all the time but this seemed different with him..though his friendly behavior could just be good customer service!
    I'll have to go back soon and I'm hoping he will be there again so maybe I can chat with him a bit and see if there really is an attraction. I haven't had much experience with this sort of thing and would like to know the signs if someone is interested. What do you guys think?

#1 Simba29, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  2. Innsanchez

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    interested. he's indeed interested to you, as an advice, work your ass of and go there and have some chat to avoid what if's that stressed you out :slight_smile: best of luck mah friend :slight_smile:

3. Aerin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Seems like he is interested to me, that seems like a lot more than good customer service! There's no way of knowing for sure (too bad) but from what you've described chances are he likely is. I'd definitely go back there and see what happens :slight_smile:

4. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like the guy is really intrested in you I think you should defiantly go back have another chat with Him and if your lucky enough you may even get his phone number!

5. Simba29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for your replies and advice! :thumbsup:
    Most of the time I tend to second guess and think that he is probably straight..it can be very hard to tell with some guys whether they are gay or not. Though the way he was looking at me I don't think a straight guy would have done the same and so frequently.

Has something like this happened to you guys while being out in public?

6. YummyYamYay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OH MY that is just the cutest thing! Quick, tap before he faps!

I can't offer a completely accurate opinion, seeing as I'm not you or him and I wasn't there (or was I? :wink:) But those all seem like really obvious signs. If I were you, I'd try banana-ing your way back the same day of the week you saw him there; it's likely he's schedule on that day/time every week. So cute. #stalkerstatus

On a side note, a guy I dated met me when I was at the register, and he gave me that "look" that can only mean "I'm interested." In retrospect, it was no surprise we hit it off a little bit after that. You'll know the "look" when you see it, and to me, it sounds like that look was THE look, if that makes sense, haha.

And I'm with you on the insecurity thing. I'm not calling myself attractive by any means, but I've had girls have crushes on me, and I'm always seeing guys give me looks, and my friend tells me I'm attractive but I don't see it at all. Probably because I grew up as the "fat" kid, sigh...

It helps to remember: The only one who knows you're nervous is yourself. So fake it until you make it! I'm sure you're an attractive individual, and you can count that your self-perception is constantly changing and improving, which is wonderful.

Gl dude!

#6 YummyYamYay, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  7. PrivateUser

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I get it a lot from older women - that is, what other people call older women but ones who are probably younger than me. I'm backpedaling here rather than deleting what I wrote, but still. It's a strange but warming feeling, just wish I got it more from younger men too.

8. Simba29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I thought I noticed this other cute guy in the corner of the shop it must have been you!:icon_bigg:eusa_doh:
    Yes you're right he is likely to be working there on a set schedule and deep down yes it was "that look". I get that "look" from girls as well very attractive I might add but when it's from guys I feel confused about it.
    Another example was last year I was in a music store looking at CD's and another cute guy who was working there cataloging the new arrivals started grooving to a song that was playing in the store. I think he was trying to attract my attention because when I looked up I saw he was looking right at me with a big smile on his face.
    Because I get bad anxiety and can be very shy I didn't react straight away and he looked away and seemed very awkward after that. Then to make it worse as I walked out the store he was standing saying goodbye to customers and he totally ignored me! So he probably thought I was stuck up and not interested. So I've had to learn to try and combat my insecurities to a degree and to be more receptive and responsive to people and situations around me. Phew w sorry for the long boring rant! :icon_wink

---------- Post added 13th Mar 2016 at 04:59 AM ----------

Hi Privateuser, just something I'm interested to know did you get a lot of looks from men when you were younger? It seems sad that in our society once you reach middle age and then elderly you kind of become invisible and it seems when you're young and attractive people will take more notice and want to get to know you better. It seems quite shallow and superficial really but then a lot of young people I know are like that and I find myself becoming like that and I don't want to be. :confused: