1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Chicago shuts down Trump

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by onlythebulls13, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When a majority of the protesters are black and hispanic, when the makeup of chicago is largely black and hispanic. Yes, hes using dog whistle politics to call them animals. Its been going on for years. Not directly calling minorities animals but saying it in a way to be able to seem accepting of different cultures.

Please look up lee atwaters speech to republicans about not saying ni**er and using coded language

---------- Post added 12th Mar 2016 at 12:40 PM ----------

And the protesters werent the ones grabbing signs and screaming in minorities faces.

#61 onlythebulls13, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  2. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You're completely ignorant. People like you are so blinded by prejudice that you would twist anything, just anything for your own personal agenda. Look in the mirror - that is why people want The Donald to be the POTUS. They'd rather elect a pissed-off American who tells it like it is than the favourite of the establishment.

I also found your attack on Kinky highly questionable for someone who comes across as a Sanders fanatic, a bloke who keeps insisting that he brings people together. I disagree with the term 'animals' being used especially since I've seen hogs with better manners. No one said anything about blacks. Simply saying that there are a LOT of blacks and Hispanics in Chicago also does not cut it. Most people attending were Hispanic, white and black. Putting labels just to spin the whole thing to make someone look bad is just sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVszzOp3iWM (4:05 ''and the protesters weren't the ones grabbing signs and screaming in minorities' faces''.... yeah right)

Secondly, Donald Trump and his supporters are not fascists. Maybe you should google the word and listen to his rally speeches before unleashing all that righteous fury. Anyone applauding this mess, or calling it heroic is beyond delusional. You didn't sink to the level of Trump supporters (or the way you perceive them from your POV that is) but went way below that.

Your uber-defensive attitude is just indicative that you cannot legitimately defend what happened. None of those who attended could give a reasonable answer for what they did. The perception there (and also here...) is that ... hey! Let's get several thousand people to disrupt a Donald Trump rally!.

Also the people who organized this are extremely dumb. The people applauding it are hardly any better either and I'll tell you why. They're / you're probably feeling self-entitled and smug after having (again from your POV) bested Trump. Trump was supposed to give a speech in Chicago. With your help he gave not a speech in his rally which was limited about 20,000 people but instead outlined the speech he was supposed to deliver in all major news networks and given a LOT of air-time. His speech was delivered ''internationally'' literally. And the international community didn't find that ''heroic''.

His decision to cancel shows that he cares enough for the people and take decisions he wouldn't want. He delivered speeches in Ohio despite renewed protesters attacking him and he's about to deliver a speech in Cleveland. He's a real leader, unlike that scarecrow who appears to have brainwashed you into thinking that rioting and protesting is cool. I'm actually very surprised no one was grievously hurt. You don't seem to care about that though.

Heroic? That was fucking pathetic.
    Can't argue the fact that it was however useful. Just not the way it was intended :wink:

Not when it involves trampling over someone else's right to free speech Libertino.

3. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And that isn't what happened. He chose to end the rally of his own accord.

People have a right to protest and they have a right to counter-protest. They don't have a right to get violent, and that's where the problems started on BOTH sides. But the protest itself was not illegal.

#63 Libertino, Mar 12, 2016
  4. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How bout we all agree to disagree and just move on with our lives.

5. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whether your a democrat or a republican or a moderate i think any reasonable and intelligent person can agree that Trump's rallies are anything but civil and has no dignity. Freedom of speech also means the right to protest. The violence on both sides is uncalled for and as much as I would hate to say it Trump is increasing the the odds of himself getting shot for all the stuff that comes out of his mouth. Most politicians or civilized people ignore the protesters and continue their speeches but Trump wastes half his time taunting those who oppose him. I wonder if the mental hospitals are missing residents or if people have just gone insane for Trump. A president needs to hold himself with dignity and Trump is far from a dignified human being.

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like I tell my students, vote for whoever you want, but make a smart choice.

That being said...

I fear for the ignorance of this country however voting in this racist totalitarian reality TV show of a monster into office.

---------- Post added 12th Mar 2016 at 05:37 PM ----------

Almost every republican candidate has said he is batshit insane and a disgrace to the party.

#66 Kasey, Mar 12, 2016
  7. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The objective was to try and shut it down though they didn't think it was manageable - so instead they tried to merely disrupt it as much as possible. Look how that turned out:

Voters Slam Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio for Blaming Chicago Rally Shutdown on Donald Trump - Breitbart

8. Kinky

Kinky Guest

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    1. I'm a minority.
    2. I like people who share the same worldview as me, regardless of their race.
    3. I do know some black people in fact. They are just not American libdem :lol:

9. Summer Rose

I'd appreciate information from a site that lacks a conservative bias and one that won't try to destroy my computer with billions of obnoxious pop-up adds.

#69 Summer Rose, Mar 12, 2016
  10. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hahahahhah ok typhoon, youre sooo intelligent. You read breitbart, shows how ignorant you are. Its hysterical gow youre against political correctness but when it comes to people standing up for their tight to protest and being extremely anti p.c., you say its wrong. Pick a side sheep. Either youre for freedom of speech or your not. Either youre for p.c. culture or youre not.

Donald trump is the biggest facist since adolf, and theres no way hell ever be president. So keep voting to supress gay rights, and for authoritarian rule from a bigot and a facist. The funny thing ia that you support an authoritarian whonis a silver spooner, who is a big pussy and hides behind his guards in his ivory tower. Hes weak. He let college kids end his rally, what a weak piece of shit.

Kinky, if you are a minority, which i dont really believe then youre just a low information voter who supports trump because thats the cool trendy thing to do. Grow up. You support a guy that want to either deport you or take away your rights... if you are a minority. Keep supporting lee atwater style politics... youll grow up one day and realize how agaisnt your own interests you are.

Its really funny that you guys dont know what the first ammendment is and what civil disobedience is.

That weak ass drumpf doesnt even have any policy other than, im going to build a wall, a beautiful wall, so big your head will spin and we'll deport 11 million people some how, which i wont explain. Hes so logical...smh. its ashame your so in a bubble that youll believe whatever breitbart and faux news tells you without questioning anything. People like you are bringing this country down

#70 onlythebulls13, Mar 12, 2016
  11. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Really people. Let this thread die.

12. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Again I say that celebrating what happened yesterday is a very bad showing especially as the protesters were violent. This morning Trump was attacked (it didn't work) in Ohio by a loyal Bernie Sanders protester who features in ISIS propaganda videos. He's also part of BLM.

The guy deleted his youtube account in an attempt to cover his tracks but it didn't work as there was a copy in circulation.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/977860d3-6b1b-4a5f-a81e-67baa6e2e3b1

Not exactly good publicity now is that? So soon after the Chicago protest. It's just starting to go viral.

@hystericalbernie4lyfe supporter - I don't read that paper. Came across it for the first time while looking something up. What's the matter? Does an article which doesn't attack Trump rustle thy jimmies? :lol:

#72 Typhoon, Mar 12, 2016
  13. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hahahaha, okay. ISIS uses trump videos to recruit. Your god drumpf is used to recruit anti american terrorists.

I didnt see you saying anything when trump supporters pushed minorities to the ground and scream, light the mother fucker on fire. Because you love seeing minority rights being trampled on. Youre just as racist as drumpf.... your link showed nothing but a blank video and arabic writing. Keep making shit up about bernie isis supporters because you have no ground to stand on... never heard of it, havent seen it anywhere in the media. Its probably just as real as thise planned parenthood videos. God ur a joke. Why do i even bother, youll just keep spreading your hate regardless of what i say. Big difference between you and an sanders supporter, sanders supporters are about inclusion, drumpf supporters are for exclusion to everyone but white people. Keep supporting the weak facist

---------- Post added 12th Mar 2016 at 06:46 PM ----------

Btw, black lives do matter

---------- Post added 12th Mar 2016 at 06:47 PM ----------

Teddy Roosevelt was shot while giving a speech and continued with his speech for 40 more minutes... now thats a leader

14. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You haven't seen it because it happened a few hours, MrVeryExcite. All I see in that post is untrue facts and statements all over the place, poorly written. It's like Shakespeare having an orgasm while under the influence. There is only one form of hate in this thread, and it comes from you. You're full of hate, and even other Democrat supporters saw that, but most of them didn't point it out yet. I have no interest pursuing a senseless discussion with someone who likes to make things personal.

P.S regarding the last bit...

All lives matter :slight_smile:

#74 Typhoon, Mar 12, 2016
  15. Kinky

Kinky Guest

And I didn't even explicitly state I supported Trump or his policies. I just rather like his persona and I don't think he's this evil person as media and the left so desperately paint him to be. Don't assume too much :wink:

16. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, im the one who hates. Clown. You havent had one factual comment this whole entire time. Keep hating on minorities and supporting scum like drumpf.

Weak leader, who is used to recruit ISIS. keep supporting the guy that encourages his supporters to hit protesters who are using their first ammendment rights to protest. Do you understand the first ammendment? Obviously not because youre a low information voter who tries to read fake news used to rile up the dumbest in our society.

Typical, you dont get the point of black lives matter. When youre a majority race and you shout all lives matter to counter black americans who are trying to get rights, it shows how racist you are. Black lives matter, women matter. They need to be respected and get equal representation under the law

---------- Post added 12th Mar 2016 at 07:03 PM ----------

So what i was saying about kinky is right. You like his persona... you follow trends and think that hes funny so you support him... good job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.