Help with girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by blaziken25, Mar 11, 2016.

1. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Howdy up\\

So I'm really shy and new at uni and in my history class there's a really cute girl - the catch is that she's not straight...... so basically how do I talk to her without sounding really creepy?
    (!)(!)(!)

2. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, that's so me! xD
    I met a bisexual history geek girl last year at a university party and I still act kind of weird around her because it's like I can't hold myself together, you know? She's not only beautiful, she's also sexy as hell, really smart and she is an artist :grin:

I don't know if I can give you any good advice because when we met I wasn't very sober and I was rather talkative and "rainbowy" and I don't recommend that if you are looking for something more serious xD

I guess you'll just have to approach her (even though that sounds scary) but, if she's not straight, your chances are better, at least.

Good luck with that! ^^

3. Miri

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's a catch? Seriously?

If you know she's not straight for sure, talk her up a bit. Get to know her and look at it as just getting to know somebody who seems nice and fun; don't feel afraid to throw in a bit of flirting (compliments, teasing, stuff like that). If you guys get a little closer and all goes well, try asking her out and see how things go. If she declines, you can still be friends.

In any case, a cute girl who lives near you who isn't straight? I'd say you're one lucky rascal. Go get your girl. o u o