1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasies

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jellyfish Clear, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Jellyfish Clear

I've identified as not being straight for a while now but every now and then a bit of confusion crops up in the back of my mind.
    First of all, as the title says, the main source of confusion are fantasies. I am a person who is always daydreaming about something or other with most about romantic-y stuff mainly about stuff of the same sex but the odd time a mini fantasy about the opposite sex pops up. It has only been the last year or so when I have been thinking about sexuality and stuff and before when I thought I was straight I had Shoujo manga (Japanese romance comics for those who don't know) like delusions. So I was wondering if these are just a force of habit from back then or mean anything?
    Finally is it normal to doubt yourself on this stuff? I know I am definitely not straight but the odd doubt sometimes comes in. I have a bit of OCD, I am thinking it may be this.
    Thanks and I appreciate any replies (^v^):slight_smile:

2. TomboyGoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Might be ocd might not be, hard to tell. But what kind of fantasies are you having? If it's sexual, it might not mean anything. Because you know, sex is sex. With a right set of mind you could watch two animals doing it and it would turn you on. It's just the way our brain reacts to sex sometimes.

Can you really think about living with a man, having a relationship and spending the rest of your life with a man?

And when all else fails, my husband came up with a perfect gay test. He asked me if i liked asian boys (those feminine ones) and when i said i kinda do actually he yelled at me that you are so gay. :grin: Haha, it's just our humor. But seriously, take a deep breath, calm down and just imagine what kind of future you would like to have. And so what, if you are also attracted to men it just means you are a bisexual and it's totally ok.