1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hola Hello Ciao Salut

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Marcelina, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Marcelina

Hey there ! :slight_smile:

I am Marcelina, 27, from France (well, I guess that will make me difficult to follow on some points... my English being poor in my opinion).
    There are many words that could define me, if I ever had to be put in cases as : changing my energy from male to female or female to male when needed, vegan, trying-to-learn-NVC, several languages speaker, archaeologist, reader, in works.
    I cannot properly answer the question "what define your sexuality and/or your gender" for I simply don't have the answer. I might say that my gender is mostly responding to Her/She but I don't really care, even if feminism is important to me. I care a lot about the Women' situation, I just don't care maybe about mine, maybe because I am lucky enough to not struggle with that everyday. But it was not like that for my whole life... I guess my father would have liked to raise a guy instead of me, and that put a lot of things to fix inside me, but I'm happy at the moment, and only that matters.
    About my sexuality, I cannot either accept the fact to be put in case... Doesn't mean that I dislike these cases, they opened my eyes and reading about all the colors of the sexuality rainbow, a bit everyday, is a unique source of self-building and education. But I don't know if I can enter in one of them. First because it changes everyday (at least I have this feeling) and second, because I really deeply feel that no matters the sex (or a-) or the gender (or a-), it's before all a question of life appointement. Will the right person(s) be in my path ? Do we feel the same ? I am looking for communion. I disrespected myself enough, either with men or women, and I want all that to be over.
    I try to destroy all the injonctions that raised as a wall around me, around my mind, some days it makes me sad, some days it makes me happy, most days I just feel alive.

I think that I am here in the aim of meeting people with who I can properly exchange without being shew as the strange one. Without having to argue about the most little facts I could bring up just because people around me are cut of themselves...
    I need intelligence and real goodwill, not the everyday judgments that I can face here.

I wish you a wonderful day/night/time/as you wish, and hope to meet you soon in the maze of the threads. :kiss:

2. Helion Solaris

Hi there and welcome. I'm sure you'll find like minded individuals inside the maze. :slight_smile:

3. Wolfie0001

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hallo und willkommen :slight_smile:
    Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

6. Xvision

Hi Marcelina! Welcome to the EC forum!

I think you might be gender fluid, just like me.
    I'm here, whenever you need someone to talk to. :icon_bigg

7. QueerChair

Hello Marcelina! Welcome to EC ^-^

8. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. You'll find so much support here, it's the best place :wink:

9. Marcelina