1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undertale Genocide Run

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by larkcarmen, Feb 26, 2016.

1. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who here has watched or played a genocide run?
    I watched Jacksepticeye's videos and holy crap, the Sans battle took forever.

2. QueerChair

Oh my Jesus yes!
    At first I tried to play it myself, I was doing a'ight... but then I accidentally deleted the game so I lost the save file. I ended up just watching good ole Jack-a-boy play it.
    That Sans battle really did take forever -,-

#2 QueerChair, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  3. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was painful to sit through the entire battle. Same with the Undyne battle.

4. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Genocide run took a long time, specially considering that I sucked at Undertale. It took two days to defeat Undying, and I can't even say how many times I died against Sans (At least I heared Megalovania a long time).

After that, I felt bad, deleated all the game data and started all over again.

Do you know that Flowey insults you for watching it on YouTube?

5. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Just skip some parts?(if you watch it on youtube that is)

---------- Post added 27th Feb 2016 at 12:03 AM ----------

That basically means everyone had to watch it on youtube now=P

6. Jellal

It was Flowey insulting me for watching it on youtube that made me play it myself!

I've beaten sans 9 times now :wink:

7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I saw it. "I bet someone like that is watching right now!" I chuckled, then stopped and stared at Flowey, thinking, "Well, screw you, too." I hate Flowey.

8. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I watched Jack play it, but I also attempted it myself.

It took me a dozen times to get past Undyne the Undying. I also made a sheet on which I wrote all her attacks.

As for Sans, I tried a bit and got up to his very last attack, but I don't really want to beat him. To be honest, even if I do beat him, I would reset before killing him. I don't want to finish genocide. Right now, I don't know if I want to try beating him again or just reset and do another pacifist playthrough.

9. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    118 attempts. That's how many it took me to beat Sans. I honestly don't know why I kept track after he told me to, but I did. Weird kind of respect, I guess. I marked it down like a point system on the chalkboard on my door. It's still there now xD I bet I could do it in less if I tried a second time, but I don't want to go through that emotional toil again.

Undyne the Undying was pretty rough, too. I think I did it in less attempts than Sans, I don't know, I didn't keep track, but I was able to figure out her patterns a lot faster, despite not having prior knowledge of her fight (I had seen a video of the Sans fight before I played genocide). I'm pretty good at green attacks.

Aaaaand I kinda laughed at how simple Mettaton NEO was. I was kind of expecting more. I was like "Aw hell, another real boss fight. Well, here we go." *attacks* *insta kill* "...NEVERMIND???".

I've also watched bits of genocide playthroughs from different people (mostly for the Sans fight, because I love people's reactions to that). Sometimes, though, I'm not sure how they did it with some lack of resources (e.g. Steam Train. They didn't get the Butterscotch Cinnamon pie, nor the dog residue. Those were the two most useful items to me in my attempt. Yet when they finally streamed the fight, it only took them an hour).

Also I like Chara way more than I was expecting to. I don't understand.

10. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know how to feel about Chara. On one hand, it's, "Holy crap, they're insane!" On the other, "Holy crap, they're insane."