1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help/advice..?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Psychescreesg, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Psychescreesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This isn't my first girlfriend really, and the 2nd online one. Well, I went to my dad's for the weekend like I usually always do, which he hasn't had wifi for the last few months. And her and I started dating Feburary 17th. I came back to her saying we broke up. Then I went into the group chat we're part of, a lesbian group chat. I found her talking about her break up and saw her talking to the other girls but in the way like they might soon be dating or might already be dating. And she admitted she liked somebody else in the group chat. So I told her what I told her, stopped talking to her, deleted myself from the group. Trying to calm down, felt a little betrayed.

Like I know I'm overreacting. But it hurts. I feel horrible for not being there to talk to her. I really do. I thought about her all weekend actually.

What do I do? I'm not smart and I'm a teenager. Obviously it's always me overreacting..?

2. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say give it time love. You're only fifteen... damg I hate I when people use to say that to me but it's true. Cool your rice cooker and let time heal. Maybe she wasn't ready for you yet. In a relationship people always think the worst of themselves and what they did or didn't do. When chances are it was probably the other person .

3. Psychescreesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I know. Usually I don't care about break ups because it's not the end of the world. I just was way caught off guard and what she was doing with the other girls. The other relationships I've been in they were mutual breakups.
    I hate being 15 though because literally nobody will take me serious. At all. And i know it's a teenager thing but it's a little irritating. And I will, thank you.

And that is very true. It happens. I just can't wait to be able to be committed, be able to actually communicate issues and be able to date irl and be able to not always talk to my gf but do at the same time, because of personal space and work related stuff I guess. And now I'm talking nonsense. Like I'm usually the clingy one, and I was, but not as badly as she was.

But thank you for your help, I genuinely appreciate it.

4. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome cupcake

5. CyanChachki

You're not overreacting. The girl broke it off with you, no apparent reason, without notice and was already interested in someone else. A break up alone is hard enough to take in, but to take it all in at once would be harder. You did the right thing by telling her what for and walking away. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot to do but heal and move on to someone who will treat you a lot better. Someone who won't do something like that after two days of being away.