1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guilty pleasure song?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kanra, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Innsanchez

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Born this way-Gaga
    Bang Bang- Ari,Nikki,Jessie J
    roses-Chainsmoker
    and shake it off (whenever I clean the house) am just gonna wear my large shirt and micro short then let it all out with the song lol and also forget how harsh is the reality lol

2. state-champs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'd have to say the Backstreet Boys song "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" It's either that one or "I Want It That Way." I know they're both overrated but I can't help but blast the radio or whatever every time I hear it! Of course I was just a little kid when they came out but I was obsessed with them when I was 4 or 5. At least that's what my mom told me haha xD

#22 state-champs, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  3. xemogirlx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello by Adele

4. Abbra

All of them. I almost exclusively listen to pop music these days and all my friends think I'm a mutant. They are kind of music snobs so I'm very foreign to them.

I guess Chiodos? I dunno, it seems like such a middle schoolish band. It's so connected with a phase that people really hated that it really projects a bias onto it.

EDIT: stupid me for not reading the OP. I guess my answer changes to all of my music. That's why I enjoy pop music. I want to have fun while I listen to music. Most Ariana Grande songs are my favorite but I have a big soft spot for Problem. I normally hate Iggy Azalea but I can't deny that she has a pretty solid verse in that song.

#24 Abbra, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2016