1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The L Word

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Klutz, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Klutz

Hello,

I just started watching The L Word and I'm not sure how I feel about it. If it wasn't for one character, I'd really love it. That character is such a horrible part of the show, I don't know if I want to continue more than the four episodes I've watched. The frustration level of wanting to reach through the screen and deliver an epic bitch slap sucks.

Anyway, for those of you who have watched it, does Jenny get any better? Should I give up now since I hate her so much already?

Thanks

2. meganj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know exactly how you feel! I was so frustrated with Jenny the entire first season that I had to take a break from it. But I'd really like to know that too, doesJenny get any better?

3. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Better how exactly?

In the later seasons, she is definitely entertaining! As in a train wreck that you shouldn't watch but can't look away from.

4. Cinis

Cinis Guest

I feel like the only reason people are watching this show is because it has lesbians in it....

5. blueberrykisses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh The L Word was my life.

Jenny is really annoying and dramatic in the first and second season, she starts finding herself in the third one, but beware, she is a complete fucking bitch in the fith one and the 6th one is entirely centered around her in which it turns out she is a complete psychopath.

Anyways, Jenny was one of my favorite characters, she grows on you and she will become less 'serious' as the seasons go on.

---------- Post added 9th Feb 2016 at 09:56 AM ----------

Exactly! She has lots of hilarious and epic moments.