1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars RP? Please

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Izzy H, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Izzy H

"What were you running from...?"

2. YinYang

"I don't... remember..." I wince a little. "A girl..."

3. Izzy H

My breath catches slightly.
    "Why...?"

4. YinYang

"She was... Attacking me... And you were..." My eyes behind unfocused a little. "You were on the ground. You were hurt."

5. Izzy H

I am struck with realization
    "Was she in armor?"

6. YinYang

I nod. "Her name was Twitch. She was my target. And you kidnapped me and took me to her, then you wouldn't let me take her back to my master."

7. Izzy H

I open my mouth, and hesitate.
    "I... So... What now...? Quick, and slightly random question: Do you have feelings to me?"

8. YinYang

I'm confused by her question. "No. Why would I?"

9. Izzy H

I sigh.
    "Because you're not the Gray that I thought for a moment. WHAT do you think I am?" I ask.

10. YinYang

"An enemy. Obviously. The Emporer would do anything for you." I cross my arms. "Why am I still here?"

11. Izzy H

"And your not trying to kill me...?"

12. YinYang

"I'm obviously incompetent in that regard. Besides, The Emporer wants you alive."

13. (YinYang and Izzy: Hello, both of you! I'm terribly sorry for just dropping off the face of the Earth like that! Merely using EC was a bit of a big step for me considering that I've only told two people that I'm bisexual (not even sure if that's an appropriate word (hell, why do I need a word in the first place? I just am!) for it) (not even my sister yet!), and I kind of just did my usual stunt and holed up within myself after a week or so of being on EC (not the best relationship (of any kind) strategy, but I keep doing it anyway (I have the self-preservation instincts of a turtle haha)). Just realized that my absurd parenthetical nesting is a reflection of my life. Huh. Well, anywho, I was quite touched when I checked out EC once more on a whim and found a couple of messages from Izzy asking if I was alright. I feel really guilty about ditching you guys and this RP, and I'm not even sure if I won't do it again (I could say I was too busy, but that wouldn't be entirely true), so it's probably best if you continue without me (like you've already been doing (wow I really missed quite a bit! I wouldn't even know where we are in the story (props to you both for keeping this going!) at this point!)) Geez, what am I doing with all the parentheticals? Pull yourself together, man! I don't even know what I was planning to say anymore. Something ostensibly meaningful yet utterly superficial and insignificant, no doubt. Well, I'll just go now before this deteriorates further (at least insomuch as I am willing to share online—my mind will deteriorate just fine on its own) That wasn't exactly the note I wanted to end this on. :/ Just focus on the parts where I apologized and said how awesome you two are. The rest is just the ramblings of someone who should really find someone to talk to instead of gushing out on public forums every once in a while. Haha.)