1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who is your crush and what are they like

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boogitron, Feb 5, 2016.

1. boogitron

boogitron Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well for me i am dating my crush(!)

2. armydude

armydude Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Blonde hair, good looking, lives down south. Very funny dude. Smart as hell, quirky sense of humor. Havent seen him since last Spring but still talk a lot. Not sure if he's gay though haha

I only go into so much detail for the microscopic chance that he's on here somehow

#2 armydude, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  3. CyanChachki

His name's Steven and he's like this nicely toned nerd that kinda looks like a hipster (but isn't). He's a little taller than I am, around 5'7"-5'8". He's really funny and also really nice. I don't think he's gay or bisexual at all.. but then again, I've never asked him.

4. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's a really nice guy. Very good looking, brown hair and has the most amazing ice blue eyes

5. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quite. But friendly. Doesn't smile much but when he does... my heart might explode. *fangirling on the inside * a little shorter than me. Maybe younger too idk.. beautiful eyes!!!!

6. Nobo

Cute allways wears this red and grey hoodie and has long flowing hair that is brown and has blonde hi lights at the tips super nice and when he's near me I almost pass out

7. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He was shorter than me but he had these deep brown eyes that would either make you blush with excitement or nervously think "why the hell is he looking at me?" He was a guy's guy, he liked to clown around and laugh. He was really fascinated in my drawing ability and we became so close one semester that he actually started to wait for me by my locker every morning just to talk; sat beside me at lunch and in class every day; in fact he was going to get out of the very class we found ourselves in but stayed b/c I asked him to. He was a real cool guy. But then came that time when he started to distance himself from me a bit, like not sitting next to me on somedays and it honestly made me skeptical. Me and this girl Emerald (b/c he sat between us) would confront him about his new seating arrangement .. somewhat jokingly .. and he would smile and laugh it off. It drove me insane! And he seemed to get off on that. So as you can see there were multiple times when I started to suspect "is he or isn't he" but when I saw how he treated a gay guy that attended our high school ... let's just say I got my answer. He was definitely homophobic and against the homosexual lifestyle. So much like all my other crushes, this one just remained a fantasy.

#7 KnucklesNation, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  8. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

Cute and sexy.

Yes they mix. It's a cliched expression in far East Asia actually. I don't like anything cliche and yet I think this is the best word that describes my crush.

She has double sides. Usually cold, rational, and hard, but soft and CUTE. When she shows the lesser side of her she gets all embarrassed. It makes her cuter.

I act like a 10 year old when I'm around her. She makes me giggle like crazy. If she says 'Hi' I will burst out laughing.

Also she has great body, great skin, soft hair, really good at art, great taste in poems, and smart.

I could go on and on...but I'll probably have to stop before I bore anyone with a two-page long message.

9. TNT

TNT

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My crush is my best friend from high school... and that's going back quite a few years ago. We still get together now and again, and even though five years might have passed, we pick up as though it were yesterday.

I know he's gay and I told him awhile back that I think I'm bi. Now that I've come out as gay, though... well, probably nothing will happen. But guy can hope... as long as it doesn't lead to drama.

10. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Blond,shy not perfect looking but very nice interested and intelligent...and absolutely not into me in any romantic way-.-

11. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I will call her L (haha she likes Death Note too)
    She has the hair of a goddess that falls right down her back in warm brown waves.
    She has a smell that makes me just want to inhale her.
    She is majestically tall and wears huge heels to top it off and struts around the school with such confidence and grace. And even better, she has proper curves. She just is a like a statue of female beauty.
    She loves English literature and she will read poetry to you if you ask. She's really smart.
    She is a flatterer. I have never had anyone give me so many random sincere compliments.
    She has an adorable smile, but is just hot when she's serious.
    She loves to cuddle, and her hugs are soft and warm and perfect.
    She's down to earth and we like the same things.
    Yep, L is great :wink:

12. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have one anymore :/

My last one was a bit taller than me, he had blue eyes and blonde hair and he was a tiny bit younger than I am. He's such a talented musician. He plays many types of saxophones and he can also play keyboard or guitar. He's smart and all. He was even better than I am in French, but I beat him in English by a long shot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was getting closer and closer to him until I finally asked him out... He rejected me. I stayed friends with him, but he's hours away from me now :frowning2: I haven't seen him in like a year and we don't really talk online.

I'm pretty much over him, but now I'm tired of being alone. I can't even seem to find someone who interests me at school. I don't even have a crush. Well, university will probably change that. I doubt that in 40 000 people, not a single one would interest me.

#12 RainbowGreen, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  13. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She has a girlfriend. That's all that should matter, since I really should be getting over her. :icon_sad:

14. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They don't exist. :slight_smile:

15. lovetoomuch

I refuse to answer these questions and talk about someone who doesn't reciprocate feelings for me. :lol:

16. Chief Beifong

I'll avoid details as much as possible.
    She's of a different ethnic group
    An inch or two taller than me (i'm 5 foot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    She's a dancer (which a bit of a turn on for me :icon_redf)
    Her hair is always a mess
    Stunning eyes (unusual colour within her ethnic group)
    She's full of herself (jokingly of course)
    Always teasing me
    She's like a personal cheerleader, always motivating people and encouraging (and she may or may not embarrass you in public)
    And is one of my best friends

17. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The last guy I was mad crushing on was a really hot guy from my old neighborhood which was predominantly gay. He had a great body and was really nice also. He owned his own business and whenever I would see him, he would wear really tight jeans and just a T-Shirt or if the weather was hot..just his boxers and no shirt as he took his dog for an evening walk. One day, he took his dog for a walk and it was raining really hard outside. He had nothing on but his boxers and they were white and sticking to his skin from being drenched from the rain. He knew he had a lot of people attention but he seemed to enjoy it. If he was not in a relationship, he always had guys around so I figured there were no chance of getting together one on one with him. There were several occasions where if he saw me walking from the nearby park or from one of the local eateries that he would speak or greet me and sometimes he would give me a little peck on the cheek or neck or even wink at me.

One Summer night, it was really hot outside but the whole city was in the midst of a total blackout. A lot of the local businesses were closing down because they could not conduct business except for a few. A group of guys gathered in front of the building that I lived in and there he was again in nothing but blue boxers. It started getting dark outside and a few streetlamps came on and the group diminished which left just he and I alone. We got into this conversation and all of a sudden, I noticed this look in his eyes and he was staring at me so intense. I started to approach him closely and went in for a kiss which he reciprocated. The kiss turned into a more kissing, rubbing bodies and my hands down his shorts. He then whispered in my ear that he had to go but don't leave because he will definitely be back. We started kissing again and then he pulled away smiling. He looked back as he walking away and told me again...don't leave. I stayed for almost two hours and he never showed up. I decided I would leave and feel my way through the hall back to my place and fell asleep on the couch. The next morning, the power came on everywhere but I kept thinking about what happened that night between him and I. A couple of days later, I ran into him and he asked me where did I go? I told him that I waited for a couple of hours and when he did not show up ....I just assumed he wasn't going to and went home. He then told me that he really wanted to continue what we started the other night. I told him to let me know when and we can make it happen. Needless to say, it never happened because whenever he was available, I was not and vice versa. So, we just became friends and would grab kisses and body feels here and there when possible. I saw him again last year and he did not look the same at all. He had became a drug addict and had walked out of court and a warrant was out for his arrest. I seen a friend of his earlier this year who informed me that he was in rehab...so I hope things are getting better for him.

18. Guff

The guy I'm crushing on is a guy I've known since before we could even read. LOL
    We spent several holidays/summers together hanging out than kinda grew apart. (before I hit puberty and knew I was gay)
    Then in high school I joined a soccer team, he joined 4 years later (I'm only 1 year older XD it's weird, and I still got 2 years left on this team) We've started hanging out again and I'm crushing hard on him! ★¬★
    Hes got fabulous hair, hes hilarious, he has a similar background as me and now even plays soccer with me! LOL

It's a shame whenever he misses a shot he says "Ugh that's so gay" like it's a substitute for something that sucks. ;-;

19. I'm_Danni_x

My crushes are random girls I never end up seeing again...:frowning2:

20. Space Cat

My crush is a fictional character. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ