1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Clinton emails labeled top secret

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by dano218, Jan 29, 2016.

1. tscott

I is inconceivable to me that Hillary has any real short at the presidency. She is despised by the right and will be thwarted by a Republican congress at every turn. She is a political hack in the hip pocket of banking and Wall Street. We are ready for a woman president, but one who brings less baggage with her. The worst part of it is that she feels entitled to the presidency. She is abrasive and lacks the polish necessary to be an effective leader. She tried to turn the of role First Lady into a cabinet position. This has been the plan since the beginning. One cannot help, but believe her standing by her husband during the Lewinski scandal, was nothing more than a bid to stay connected to her source of power. Her loyalty throughout her marriage has been a quid pro quo arrangement leading her to the presidency.

The Republican Party is in shambles as a result of the Tea Party, the children are now in charge of he nursery. The are no adults left in he party. They have turned Conservatism in to something hateful, just as the Fundamentalists have perverted the message of Christianity. Sadly, they feed off one another creating an unholy union.

That leaves us with Bernie Sanders. Politically he and I are not aligned, but he's not waffled or evaded. He appears to be that rarity, a sincere and honest politician. Agree or disagree, Bernie wants what is best for the country. Will he be an effective president; I don't know. Congress will be work against his policies, but not with vitriol they will if Hillary becomes president. I believe his policies will be so popular with most Americans that those in congress will need to go along or force being voted out. It is my sincerest hope that Sanders wins. He brings no scandals (real or imagined) nor does he bring all the political favours some do.

God help our country if Hillary or the Donald become president. I will not abandon my country, but Iceland looks very attractive.

2. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I disagree 100%. Hilary is electable and would make a great president. Is she a bitch, you bet she is. Part of the reason for this is the caustic political environment that exist in the states today. Did she screw up on the Benghazi incident? Probably yes to some degree.

If you ever worked for a government entity or large company that has hundreds of procedures to follow you know how hard it can be to follow said procedures. If you are a star performer, then things can get a little crazy. The server may be one such example of this.

Who do the Republicans have who is a) cares about people more than $$? b) has international experience? c) is smart, d) who knows what war and death is - lets send the poor and middle income people off to war, and e) who does not violate the US Constitution - sorry Ted Cruz, you are not eligible to be president.

#22 brainwashed, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  3. DMark69

As someone who has held a US Government security clearance, I would have been thrown in jail for being as casual with classified material as she was.
    If a computer hard disk drive at one time contained a single classified message the whole drive would have that classification until destroyed.
    Even if she wasn't part of a Dynasty, I could never vote for her, as she belongs in jail.

4. tscott

Hillary is an able, competent politician, which is not necessarily a compliment. I just don't want to see her as president when we're a better candidate in Bernie Sanders. She carries so much baggage, and she is just more of the same. Apart from her indiscretions, she's Wall Street and the banks own her. She'll be business as usual inside the Beltway. Ethically, the Clinton's have always played fast and loose. I could see her elected, but see her as a win for this country.

There are no viable candidates among the Republicans. They're not even worth spending any breath on them, except to say it will be the end of the Republican Party if anyone of them is elected.

As I stated before, there is one positive voice of genuine concern for our Republic and that is Bernie Sanders. What a breath of fresh air he would be.