1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some I sight on a friend?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheBiBoy, Jan 24, 2016.

1. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Corrected Title:Need Some Insight on a friend
    Ok, so recently I have started playing rugby but some of the days the only way I can go to the training is to go with one person in my class. The thing is, he started ignoring my messages and then blocked me on Facebook. But he seems to still talk to me when I asked him to bring me on last week. He said he will be away which seemed to be true. Should I just still ask him tomorrow in real life even though he blocked me on Facebook? He seems to be ok talking to me in real life.

#1 TheBiBoy, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. HunterRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah, I'd advise doing that. I mean if it's your only way to training, you have a perfectly valid reason. Did he say he was going to be away this week or last week? Maybe you should ask him why he felt the need to block you on Facebook, because that seems weird if nothing seems off when you interact in real life.

3. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Last week and he seemed to have been true because he wasn't in school so I don't think he was making excuses