1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Do I Go With?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayPugs, Jan 19, 2016.

1. GayPugs

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm freaking out and don't know what to do!!! So, I have a girlfriend. Her name is Mary. She's really nice but I have huge feelings for another girl! I'm actually considering breaking up with Mary but I feel like that would ruin her life! The thing is, she's still figuring things out (sexuality, love, etc) and she's not really...well...into me. She's into "scene girls" honestly, she's not really my type either. Boyish is my type but not gothic boyish. Gothic boyish is more her. I really want to be her friend and NOT her girlfriend and I want to date this other girl (who has a crush on me, she told me)!!! Should I break up with Mary? Should I stay with her and stop thinking about the other girl? If I should break up with Mary, how do I tell her that I want to be her friend but I don't want to be her girlfriend?! What do I do???!!!! Heeeelp!!! :help: :tears:

2. Ninetales

Out Status:
    Some people
    Take what I say with a grain of salt. I am certainly not a professional on this kind of stuff. It seems to me since neither of you seem to be that into each other maybe parting ways is best. I would not include anything about this new girl when ending things. I would just sit down the two of you and say something along the lines of she doesn't seem to onto this relationship and you don't feel its working out so maybe it be best you just be friends. Shifting to being just friends isn't always the easiest thing it will require work from both of you but it can be done.

3. NateC7

Do you still have romantic feelings for Mary? If not then it might be best to just be honest and say that you're really not as into a girlfriend relationship anymore and you just want to be friends. I agree with the above poster on not mentioning anything about the other girl you have feelings for. Hope this helps. Honesty may be the best policy in this case :slight_smile:

4. Gay1234

Who do you have more feelings for Mary or the other girl? Who is nicer? Answer those questions and tell yourself who you should be with.

5. GayPugs

When I tell Mary about something that is depressing me she dismisses it and changes the subject. But, SHE can talk about HER problems? Yep. You're a great girlfriend, Mary. And when I told her about a problem I had with a friend being unsupportive (wow, that sounds familiar?) she took the friend's side. The other girl is so kind and she's supportive about everything! She listens to my problems and I have huge feelings for her!!! Also, Mary has made herself completely unreachable to me. Meanwhile, I have the other girls phone number, email, and I text with her. Also Mary just moved an hour away but that's not her fault....probably.

6. NateC7

Well I think it's pretty obvious now who you should go for. Mary isn't treating you right so it's probably best to split up with her.

7. GayPugs

I agree. I'm gonna do it!

#7 GayPugs, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  8. NateC7

Good luck :grin: Hope things go well :grin: