1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Did You Dream About Last Night?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamt that the kids I babysit suddenly grew boobs that were 100% better than mine, causing me to be unbelievably jealous. Then their mom came home and put up a Christmas tree. Strange.

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had sex with my ex-girlfriend, Bev. Weird, because I no longer have feelings for her.

3. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed I bought two cars for £400. A black Mitsubishi 3000GT and a yellow Ford of some sort I don't remember. I shrunk them down to the size of remote control toy cars and put them next to one side of the sofa

Then I was playing a lot of new PS4 video games that don't exist in reality. I'd play one for a few minutes and then switch to another. Rinse and repeat. I remember thinking "I better delete the boring ones because even my 2TB hard drive has limits"

4. PerdHapley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My ex-best friend was taking me to get a tattoo in this really LGBT friendly area. We were holding hands. I chickened out of getting the tattoo so she took me to Marks & Spencer to buy a turkey for her to cook for Christmas dinner. While we were shopping we ran into my parents and it got very awkward very quickly.

It is so weird because I haven't thought about her in months and then over the last two months I've been dreaming about her a lot.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was living in a mansion and all I remember is that something was wrong but I don't remember what.

6. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There was a forest of white trees on a grey morning, and a storm trooper was caught and about to fall out of one of the branches. I helped him and another child who was in the same predicament to get down.

Turns out that when the storm trooper took his helmet off, it was Benedict Cumberbatch underneath. He thanked me and we shook hands. The end.

7. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in a sports stadium and everyone's screaming and running for the exit. I turn and lookup to see... something really big. I start calling out Anail Nathrak Uthvass Bethudd... but before I could finish I get Zodded (you know.. killed). Hecate is standing there in black robes and I say.. "mom, I'm not finished here!" The next thing I know I'm back in the stadium with people screaming and running for the exit. I look up and.....

8. warthog

I had a dream about drowning in oil.

9. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed about paintball, that's all I remember

10. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed about my ex-girlfriend :love:

We were sitting opposite each other in a room full of other people, and I winked and smiled at her, and she reciprocated. We got back together and were happy. Then my alarm clock woke me up and I realized it was just a dream :frowning2:

11. TheRealSlimDork

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I dreamed about being ripped off by a vending machiene selling moisturizer and eye cream.

12. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

ElloSteph! (!)
    Were Bria & Chrissy there too?? I've been binging their older vids lately haha.

My dream was short, and I don't remember most of it. I do recall becoming angry and throwing my printer on the floor....probably because I know that it's a worthless piece of crap and that I need to get a new one haha. :grin:

13. candyjiru

I had a hot dream about Hugo and Jake from "The Bible Reloaded" XD;;; I usually have these kinds of dreams after watching youtube before bed XD;;;;;;;

14. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dreams usually are long and detailed:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Love to dream and think about it while eatin' breakfast^^

Last dream that I can remember, I dreamt that I went to an action bathhouse that's situated in a city 1km west from where I live^^ I love that place, I'm longin' to go back there someday^^ I was happy to be there in my dream and as I was headin' up the stairs, I realized that I haven't received my bathrobe as you should get if you pay the extra fee for the relax area:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Which I did in my dream obviouslyxP I did also noticed that I didn't had my magnetic bracelet that allows you to lock your lockers and pay food by storin' the credit on it^^ I wondered what am I suppose to do now since people might take me for someone who sneaked by the entrancexS

15. toothlessdream

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I keep dreaming about my previous doctor cutting me open while I'm still fully conscious and just squishing my viscera around with his hands. I'm not in any pain and I just watch him as he sticks a fork between my ribs, pulls out some unidentifiable tissue, and plops it in his mouth like it's popcorn chicken.

16. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One time in 2010 or 2011 I had a dream I was watching the Simpsons and Bart and this old lady were getting along great and so they end up riding in a hot air balloon and they're laughing and the old lady says to Bart can I show you something? And he's like sure. So she pulls up her skirt and didn't have any underwear on and she says this is my vagina but I like to call it my meatloaf. Oh and her pubes looked like grapes.

17. AllAlison

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My dentist wanted me to sing in a swing band while playing bass at my primary school My headmaster, who was katy perry said she would sleep with me if i did. Dreams....

18. killswitch0029

I was late to class for a final exam. Most of my dreams are school related even though I recently graduated and am done with that part of my life for the time being

19. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed that Evan from Everyman Hybrid and I were at this store on Black Friday and we then turned it into a competition of clearing the way for this random old woman. And my sister and her ex appeared out of thin air to judge the whole thing... Oddly enough, that's not the strangest dream I've ever had.

20. AllAlison

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Horses had a 70's band at my primary school where ewan mcgregor was offering me a job in a bar for and adult show in the pub we were both drinking in (the scene shifted a lot)