Thought, Knew, Told?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lilgoldfish, Jan 7, 2016.

1. lilgoldfish

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just wondering when you guys thought you were queer, knew, and told. Trying to work up the courage to come out soon :slight_smile:

2. sleepwalking

I started wondering when I was around 15 years old. I decided I was definitively around the age of 17 (I'm 19, almost 20 now) and have since been slowly telling people. I am actually currently trying to work up the courage to telly my mom this weekend.

3. DRex

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Started thinking I might be bisexual in 2006/2007 I think, but I denied it in the end until I wound up confessing it to my girlfriend in 2009. After that, I told some friends of mine near the end of that year, came out to more and more people until I finally told my best friend and my parents in early 2011.

I started questioning my gender identity in October of last year. I still don't know on that one. I have told a very small number of people that I am questioning starting around a month later.

#3 DRex, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  4. itsbrooklyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess I knew kinda early on, around 13-14 I thought there was a possibility that I wasn't straight and now being 15 I definitely know I am not but I still haven't come out. Although I'm trying t gradually work up the courage to tell a few people.