1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High School RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Jan 6, 2016.

1. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I-I guess she's a nice person. She's... um... really confident."

2. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *Besides the convo on this side, who else are we waiting for? Can't use bracket cuz class computer keyboard, the right bracket is gone...I think on Doug and my side is TeruTeru?

3. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: I'm just here waiting for Teru.

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I'M GIVING UP ON WAITING. Just gonna insert some shit scene...Doug, you can pick up from there. Why is it a Saaaaat on the RP XD

This is gonna be from Tim's sister's POV)

"Get up," his sister urged a few minutes later, when the glass was empty. Tim was still cuddling into her stomach. She rolled her eyes, tucking her phone into the edge of the sofa and using her now free hand to push her brother not-too-gently off her lap, and onto the floor. He fell with a loud thunk and a yelp. "If you're so crazy about Sack, just go talk to him," she advised, walking coolly into the kitchen to rinse her glass, speaking over the gushing of water.

"He's got a girl. In my room."

"Who somehow broke in, and managed to find her way into his bedroom this morning?"

"Exactly. Nearly slaughtered her, the hell," Tim rolled onto his stomach, voice muffled into the cushions. "Would have, if she wasn't his friend."

Tim's sister rolled his eyes and retrieved her phone, patting her brother's head for a second before retreating up the stairs with a chuckle. "Borrowing your charger. Also, how'd you know she's a friend?" By the time he replied, she was walking up the stairs, out of earshot.

Though, how did she get in the first place? A frown crossed her face for a second as she reached Tim's bedroom door, and even she was a little surprised at the gentle-but-stern tone he was using, usually reserved for small children. The rumours floating around the school were of him being a hard-headed, no-brained person who muscled his way through anything he could. Somehow, she could see her stupid brother changing him in less then a day. He did those kinds of stupid, impossible things.

"Hello," she pushed open the door gently, smiling at Sack and the unknown girl. She looked, frankly, disowned and bruised. Sack looked no better in the bruising department, aside from the bandages she'd recognized as Tim's work. She'd helped him through those days. On the other hand, the way the girl rubbed her neck only meant that Tim had probably pushed her against a wall pretty roughly. "Just here to get a charger," she said pleasantly, casually crossing over to his table and bending to unplug the charger. "Continue with your conversation."

Internally, she sighed. Tim seemed pretty serious about this guy. She could see the uncertainty in his eyes-she was better at picking up these things, compared to Tim-and there was the shadow of his old self, the hard-headed muscle-man, within the uncertainty. He did look like someone who wouldn't hurt her brother. Not for now. She saw the bruises around his forearm-his way of coping.

"Are you going to be serious?" She asked Sack. Her brother was a stupid person who was only concerned about the fluff and flowers once he'd gotten serious about someone. He needed someone to protect him, and she took it upon herself to do that. "Because my idiot of a brother is. If you're not, I suggest you break up. Someone like you will be easily replaced. But, good job on getting together. Hope you last long." A shrug, and she turned to leave the room. "Mark my words: if you hurt him, you're in for a world of pain." She waved, and left the room, calling out to Tim. Moments later, his head appeared in the doorway, water dripping down his face.

"Did she say anything weird to you? Just...ignore it, yea?"

(I wanted Tim's sis [Tina, gonna be properly introed later on hopefully] to give off the confusing opinion of somehow supporting and being against Tim and Tyler's relationship at the same time. And that she's pretty protective of him. Hope I got that across well enough.)

5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (Are we at school again yet?)

6. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Nope! Still on Saturday....

7. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Logic, Tina works well. She's a useful character, and I like her! :grin:

Tyler stood quickly as Tim's sister entered the room.

"Just here to get a charger," she said, crossing to the table in the room. "Continue with your conversation."

Tyler eyed her warily as she moved about the room. He couldn't help but admire the view as she bent over.

Stop it. Think of Tim.

She was now staring intently at Tyler, eyes locked on to his. Tyler saw them flick down to the bruises on his arms, and back up to his eyes.

"Are you going to be serious?" She asked. She seemed very defensive of her brother. "Because my idiot of a brother is. If you're not, I suggest you break up. Someone like you will be easily replaced. But, good job on getting together. Hope you last long." Before Tyler could answer she started to walk away, stopping at the door. "Mark my words: if you hurt him, you're in for a world of pain." With that, she turned and exited the room.

Not five seconds later, Tim appeared in the doorway.

"Did she say anything weird to you? Just...ignore it, yeah?"

But Tyler couldn't ignore what she had said.

"Are you going to be serious?"

Well. Are you?

Tyler moved away from >#< and walked to where Tim stood in the hall.

"I like you, Tim. I do. This is all new to me, and honestly, I'm still confused and scared. But I want to figure it out with you." He looked at the floor, embarrassed. "I'm not just here to mess around. I want to be serious with you."

8. luminescence

"Eh, wait were you being serious when you said I was going to regular school?"

Kaia said, her brown eyes widening with disbelief. Why in the world would they move her to a regular Highschool? And It's not like her family couldn't afford her to continue homeschool or anything like that.

"Mhm, and the decision is final. You will start regular school starting next week whether you like it or not." Her Mum said with almost a threatening tone.

"Oh jeez." Kaia muttered as she went back to her room, trying not to notice the pit of dread bubbling inside of her.

9. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Hi! Have you posted here before? Didn't see a character sheet...

10. luminescence

(Ah sorry, I didn't see any note saying that I needed one. Whoop.
    Where are they? If you have a template for it or something)

#370 luminescence, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  11. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: I guess you don't NEED to have one, but it makes things easier for everyone else. Just the basics like;

name
    sexuality
    physical description
    personality

Just to give us a feel for the character. If you look at the first page or two of the thread, should give you a good idea.

12. luminescence

(Oh okay then)

Kaia Lee
    Female
    Bisexual
    She has Black wavy waist length hair and light brown eyes, She's around 5"4 with a pretty small build.
    She's quite shy at times but can be outgoing if she wants to. She likes All-Star Cheer, and grilled cheese sandwiches. Oh and she has a burning hatred of math.

13. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Wow 3 new transfer students! Gonna be interesting.)

When his sister said she was going to his room, he instantly went onto high alert. She had a knack of scaring the utter crap out of people. Unconsciously gripping his forearm, he gave himself a few seconds before following her up the stairs, but wasn't quick enough to catch what she said. He did realize she had told Tyler something strange. He released the grip on his forearm once the pain became too much.

"I want to be serious with you."

Tim sighed, scrubbing his face tiredly, but sent Tyler a reassuring smile nonetheless. "I really don't know what she said to you, but I want to take this slow." Reaching for Tyler's injured hand, he cradled it with a sad undertone in his face. "Let's take this slowly for now. But, if you keep making that kind of face, I just may not be able to resist," Tim growled, nipping lightly at Tyler's fingers and staring at him with a smothering expression. He was beautiful, in every sense of the word, right from his darting eyes to his tangled heart. Tim wanted to make everything right. It was for the both of them.

"Don't tempt me, Tyler. There's always so many ways to use empty rooms," he smirked, releasing his hand and leaning in to peck him next to his lips. "I'll let it drop for now, since there's someone else here. Next time, don't even try tempting me," he whispered in his ear, trailing a hand down his chest and squeezing his waist slightly to emphasize his point. His blood was boiling and head fuzzy-how could he ever get enough of Tyler? But for now, there was the issue of the other girl to solve, so he reluctantly let him go.

(I'm depraved of yaoi.)

14. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I like reading this. I don't care if you two use up 5 pages, I'll read all of your romance.)

15. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Hear that, Logic? I think we found our collaboration project.

---------- Post added 19th Jan 2016 at 05:15 AM ----------

"I really don't know what she said to you, but I want to take this slow." Tim took Tyler's injured hand in his, a sad smile on his face. "Let's take this slowly for now. But, if you keep making that kind of face, I just may not be able to resist," Tim growled, nipping lightly at Tyler's fingers and staring at him with a smothering expression.

Tyler could feel his cheeks growing redder by the second. The blue haired beauty before him was...intoxicating.

"Don't tempt me, Tyler. There's always so many ways to use empty rooms," Tim smirked, releasing his hand and leaning in, planting a small kiss next to Tyler's lips. "I'll let it drop for now, since there's someone else here. Next time, don't even try tempting me," he whispered in his ear, trailing a hand down his chest and squeezing his waist slightly to emphasize his point.

Let him kiss you. Let him push you down and make you his.

Tyler's throat went very dry as he tried, and failed, to swallow. His face was burning a crimson red now, and he was suddenly very aware of how little space there was from his hips to...well, Tim was very, very close to something very, very personal.

Tyler took an involuntary step back as Tim released his waist. He opened his mouth to speak, but as dry as it was no words would come out. Tyler cleared his throat and tried again.

"Tim, I want to take this slow too. No, I NEED to. All these emotions, these...thoughts, they're new to me."

Kiss him.

"I still don't fully understand what I'm feeling."

Kiss him, dammit!

"And my dad...well, this won't exactly go over too well with him," Tyler explained.

Get >#< out of here, take Tim to that bed, and let him do what he wants to you.

"I-I want this to work."

16. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Omg Doug, yea! This would be amazing for our collab. Hilarious how they're so many shippers here...)

Dully noting Tyler backing up, Tim nodded and raised his arms in mock surrender. "Of course. I'll back up, for now." He also took a step back, allowing a respectable distance to settle between the two. A smirk took over Tim's face as he observed the red face of Tyler, and the way his breathing was a little haggard. It was too adorable. "Aww man, I just wanna squish you to death," he whined, mainly to break the overbearing sexual tension.

"And my dad...well, this won't exactly go over too well with him. I-I want this to work."

"Of course. I understand, on both counts. It must be hard on you, but...rely on me, too. I'm gonna be with you every step of the way, no matter how it is, yea? So don't hesitate to tell me anything." Nothing I won't be able to find with a bit of digging, anyway...

Reaching under Tyler's arm and purposely angling his face to nearly touch Tim's, he groped around for the door handle, and with a half-legible excuse, shut the door with a soft click. Then, using his body to push Tyler into the door, he covered his body with his own. Going slow or not, he couldn't help but want one. "If you don't want me to, then you'll need to tell me, before I do anything..."

Can I get a kiss?

17. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tim finagled his way closer to Tyler, maneuvering in such a way that as he closed the door, allowing them privacy in the hallway, he pressed his body against Tyler's.

Tyler could feel Tim's warm breath on his neck, could feel the heat radiating off of his body.

He's right here. Do it.

"If you don't want me to, then you'll need to tell me, before I do anything..."

You want him to.

Tim's scent, filling his nostrils.

Just do it already.

His lips looked moist, and soft.

Kiss him.

"Tim..." Tyler croaked, his voice barely a whisper.

Why are you talking? Stop wasting time.

Tyler could feel Tim's pelvis pressed against his, Tim's arms underneath his arms and behind him, trapping him against the door. He liked it.

"I..."

Just do it.

Tyler's fortitude couldn't hold any longer. He placed one hand behind Tim's head, pulling him close, the other positioned on his hip. Closing his eyes, Tyler cocked his head to one side. His heart beat faster and faster, he could feel his cheeks flushing.

About time, dammit.

18. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Aaaaah squeee took so long to get into the mood cuz of nosey family but gooood so good. Need yaoi refill ASAP XD)

Stalling in that position- half-bent over Tyler, breathing onto his neck, pelvis pressed against him- Tim had the perfect view of the ever-changing emotions flickering across Tyler's face, from flushed, uncertain, and then determined. He purposely kept himself there, unmoving, to guage Tyler's reaction. If he did anything, Tim'd get the green light.

How is it even possible to be so damned adorable?

It'd been a long time since he felt this way- the first time it was this strong. Previous lovers all paled in comparison to Tyler, from his muscular body to his blue eyes. He always wondered if Tyler felt the same. He said he did, but Tim was always one who preferred action. When Tyler grabbed his head, a feral grin crossed his face. He felt the same.

It was almost amusing, how Tyler was so desperate, Tim mused to himself, but when his mouth covered the older man's, he found himself starving for more. An inconceivable need to simply go deeper took control of him, and he pressed in, slamming Tyler's body against the door, uncaring if he'd hurt the other male. Their tongues fought for dominance, though Tim overpowered him, mapping out the wet, hot cavern of his mouth greedily. His hands roamed his lovers' body, leaving a trail of destruction wherever they touched, running through his hair and hitching up his shirt in an attempt to get more contact.

Finally, the need to breathe took over with alarmingly clarity, and he broke away, foreheads still pressed as he panted. All he wanted to do, though, was to ravage Tyler once more. He was pretty damn delicious, who would've known...

"You drive me mad," Tim breathed, grinning dopely as his fingers traced Tyler's features. "You're so beautiful," he nipped at the shell of his ear, tongue darting out to leave small traces of saliva. "I never wanna let you go." His hands roamed up and down his clothed chest, pushing his pelvis out at an awkward angle. He had a little...problem.

"You're amazing, and you're lucky if you even leave my sight. Stay with me."

(What can I say...I think I went overboard. XD Also haven't written romance (esp kissing!) in a long time, and the aftermath of the kissing is operated on yaoi logic. Once more, fangirrrrl!)

19. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Write more. >///>

20. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Jesus, Logic. Getting intense up in this bitch.

Tyler's dad, while a gigantic asshole, was nothing if not well-rounded. While he may have been homophobic, he insisted on culturing Tyler as much as possible. This included music, food, film, and reading. And so it was, as Tim's lips mashed against his with an animalistic ferocity, the only thing that was going through Tyler's head was the intro to a song his dad adored, Jaco Pastorius' The Chicken He stiffened in surprise for just a moment, before returning the kiss with equal vigor.

He felt Tim's tongue invade his mouth, and was shocked to find that he actually enjoyed it. Slamming him against the door, Tim intensified the kiss, and Tyler returned the favor in kind.

Tyler quickly discovered that Tim had wandering hands, as Tim felt him up and down, almost lifting up his shirt at one point.

Let him. Let him undress you.

You fucking idiot.

What?

Wait until there's no one home. Then you two can be alone.

Tim pulled away from the passion, gasping for breath. Tyler almost didn't notice, and fell forward a bit as Tim took in air.

"You drive me mad," Tim breathed, a sloppy grin on his face. "You're so beautiful." Tyler felt electric tingles run up and down his spine as Tim nipped at the shell of his ear, tongue darting out to leave small traces of saliva. "I never wanna let you go." Running his hands up and down Tyler's unfortunately clothed chest, Tim pressed their pelvises together and Tyler became aware of a problem they both shared.

"You're amazing, and you're lucky if you even leave my sight. Stay with me."

Tyler looked up at the younger man, into his captivating gray eyes.

He had just come to acknowledge this part of himself less than a day ago. Hell, less than 12 hours ago, and here he was, making out with a gorgeous man. Tyler had never felt about anyone the way he did about Tim. He had a mad longing to fall asleep, curled in the other's arms, to kiss him, to be with him. To say those three little words and know, with confidence, that they would be repeated.

But one step at a time.

"I'm not going anywhere," Tyler whispered. He pulled Tim in for a hug, and held him close. "I promise."

#380 DougTheBicycle, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016