1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High School RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Jan 6, 2016.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Damien entered the gym with the same confidence he exuded everywhere he went. He strode calmly towards the front desk, looking as at ease as he ever did.
    Lena was just as graceful in her movements, just as powerful and sombre in her presence, but her face was telling of her unease. Her eyes shifted about the place as though searching for some kind of threat.
    "Raven. Is she here?" Damien leaned across the desk, too close to the receptionist's face, flashing the wicked grin that won him the hand of any person he chose back home.
    "It's 'he', today, Mr Blackwood." She stammered. "But he's in the back, he's on maintenance."
    He nodded and strode away, Lena at his side.

They found him near the rear exit, cleaning the machinery. Lena stepped forward, her presence oozing a sort of authority she worked so carefully to hide usually.
    "Raven. Up. Now"
    He stood up to his full height, at least a foot higher than the twins, and yet still felt as though she was towering over him. He had never liked his siblings, and he liked them even less now that their parents were gone.
    He was, as far as his family was concerned, the normal one. He moved out at the first opportunity, saying he wanted independence. A lie, clearly, but an excuse to be free of his siblings.

Name: Raven Blackwood
    Bio: After being adopted by the Blackwoods, they were instantly filled filled with unease at the prospect of life with their new siblings. Just wants to live a normal life.

"Long time no see, brother."
    "I mean to visit, I've just-"
    "Raven. Don't lie to me."
    He looked at his feet. "I'm sorry, Lena."
    "Why apologise?" Her voice softened slightly. "I understand. We understand." She looked at Damien, who nodded.
    "Raven, why are you so scared of me?"
    Raven was silent.
    "Raven. We want you to come home."

---------- Post added 10th Jan 2016 at 10:42 PM ----------

(I amended mine too. They've gone to the gym where the others are instead.)

2. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oscar see's that Jack is just standing there.

Oscar: Practice the two punches with Ursula. She won't hurt you she'll just defend. Now go!

He watches intently while smoking a cigar.

3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Giant barbie's charas go at their own pace. So much so, it's quite strange...

To amend my chara's actions: )

Tim stormed into the house, just in time to catch his parents leaving. His mother looked at him strangely, but he ignored it, waving them off with a smile instead. "What the actual hell-" he burst out to his sister, throwing his hands into the air, waving them about madly as he spoke. His sister simply glanced up from her cell, nodding for him to go on. "He-he has a girIgirl at his place! I mean, I know it isn't anything, but- I'm just...insecure," he trailed off, collasping into a chair and running a hand through his hair. "I'm just so bloody insecure."

"About your relationship?"

"Yea, because it's so...new. How he's still questioning, and everything. I don't want to...scare him away, you know what I mean?"

"You've had other similar relationships in the past," she pointed out, finally giving him her fullest attention.

"Those weren't serious, you know that. This one is," he waved her question away tiredly. "I don't know how to react. Oh god, I'm so fucking whipped," he groaned, head falling onto the table with a dull thunk. "Bitch, you recording me?" A chuckle, and Tim waved the middle finger in her general direction. Sisters.

4. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I don't think you'll make it in time for school, so you must as well stay home. I don't think you've bathed, even." Tim let out a chuckle and trailed his hand down Tyler's face, stopping and cupping his cheek for a second. "Rest up, and if there's anything, I'll pass them to you after school. Remember to treat your wounds."

With that, Tim turned and walked away, leaving Tyler standing in the street. He could feel a pain in his chest. He had to get to Tim, HAD to explain.

He walked around the neighborhood, looking for Tim's house. It had been dark last night, and he hadn't been paying attention when he left. Eventually, after about an hour, he found the house he had been looking for.

Tyler stood out front for a moment, contemplating what he would say-what he would do. He almost walked away a couple times, but couldn't bring himself to move from where he stood.

Finally, mustering up what little courage he had, he timidly walked to the front door and knocked.

5. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A few hours after his outburst-he fled the kitchen when his sister started chopping up fruits for her homemade blend- Tim was burying his face into his pillow, attempting to smother himself in it. He complained to his sister-and it was about romance, the hell! She had a painful one-up over him now. He was considering taking a hike to the next city-it wasn't horribly expensive-until he heard his sister yelling at him from downstairs.

"Oi, burden! Get your ass down here! The door!"

"Open the door yourself, you piece of shit! Lemme wallow in my-fuuucking hell."

While yelling at his sister, he was walking down the stairs, finally reaching the door and yanking it open, planning to give whatever idiot a good piece of his mind for ruining his already horrible day- only to find Tyler standing at his door, looking horribly nervous and kissable.

"Tyler," he said dumbly, staring at the male. "You...come into my room first. Hold on- you piece of shit! Leave us alone for now!" Closing the door behind Tyler, he grabbed his hand, smiling softly at him. "Glad you could make it." His heart was beating at a mile a minute and his lungs were squeezing so hard it hurt, but everything was just so right.

6. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tim opened the door. Tyler looked up at him. There was shock on his face, but also happiness, if only a little.

"You...come into my room first. Hold on- you piece of shit! Leave us alone for now!" Time closed the door and took Tyler's hand, pulling him inside. "Glad you could make it."

Tyler's breath was erratic, and he was more anxious than he had ever been. "Hey...Uh, can we...can we talk in your room?" He looked down at their joined hands. A small part of his brain told him to pull away, and make a joke. But that part was subdued, overpowered by a need to stay with this blue haired, beautiful man. "I, uh, I need to explain what was going on..."

7. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Er, of course, just lemme- asshole, you suck!" He called to his sister, giving her the finger while pulling Tyler to his room, pushing him down gently by the shoulder onto the bed. Sitting beside him, he gently unwound their fingers, mostly to curb the desire to simply hold on and never let go.

"Sorry, you were saying something about...explaining...? Just so you know, you don't need to. I trust you, as stupid as it sounds. I mean, falling in love with someone you only know for a day is stupid but-" he took a shuddering breath, staring into Tyler's eyes. Those blue, uncertain, shining eyes. "I love you, and I don't think I can change that, even if you didn't like it."

8. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Er, of course, just lemm- asshole, you suck!" Tim flipped his sister off as he led Tyler to his room. He placed on hand on Tyler's shoulder, and Tyler felt his breath catch. Tim pushed him down on the bed, and Tyler felt a surge of excitement, of...well, he felt something he had never felt for a man before.

Tim towered over him, intensifying the feeling. Tyler found it difficult to focus on anything but his hair, his eyes, his lips...

"I love you, and I don't think I can change that, even if you didn't like it."

At these words, Tyler's heart stopped. He found himself lost for words, not because he was angry, or upset, but because he thought he might find himself feeling the same way.

"Y-you do?" Despite himself, Tyler felt his eyes welling up. "It-it's been so long since someone has..." tears began falling from his eyes. "Tim, I...I do like it. This is all so new to me, I can't say it back. Not yet, anyway." He looked at the ground. "I'm sorry..."

9. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Bumptybump.

10. TeruTeruBouzu

>#< walked downstairs cheerfully.
    "Hello~!"

11. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: But...who are you talking to?

12. TeruTeruBouzu

「Oh...retcon that...」
    >#< walked into Tim's room.
    "Hello~!"

13. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Teruteru...)

Smile dimming at Tyler's words, he visibly pulled himself together before retracting his hands, patting Tyler's hand instead. "Of course. I must scare you, being so direct and all. But still, I'll be waiting." Wiping the dripping tears, he was about to pull Tyler into a hug until the voice of a female appeared.

"Hello~!"

Jumping up from the bed, Tim grabbed the intruder by the collar, slamming them into the wall. "How the fuck did you get in," he snarled, before coming to his senses and realizing it was the girl he saw in Tyler's room. "Oh. It's you." He unwillingly released the girl, letting her slide to the floor.

(Sorry took so long, school!)

14. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "No, you're not scaring me," Tyler said.

Dammit, you're pushing him away!

"Tim, it's not that. I just...I'm not there yet. I'm sorry-"

"Hello~!" Tyler looked up. There, standing in the doorway was >#<.

Tim jumped up and grabbed her, slamming her into the wall. "How the fuck did you get in," he growled. The ferocity in his voice both alarmed (and slightly aroused) Tyler. When Tim realized who it was, he let her go. "Oh. It's you."

Tyler rose from the bed and crossed to where Tim was standing.

">#<, did you follow me here?" Tyler looked down at the girl, torn between sympathy and annoyance. "What are you doing here?"

15. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Why now? Why do you want me to come back now?" Raven stepped closer to his sister, and for the first time in his life, he felt nothing but the desire to succeed.
    Damien rolled his eyes. "You're our brother, Ray. Whether we like it or not."
    Lena elbowed him sharply in the ribs. "We miss you, Raven."
    "No. You don't." Raven felt an anger rising inside him like he had never felt before. "And I'm not coming back. I am finished with you."
    Lena smiled slightly. "This is the first time you've stood up to me. Why is that?"
    "I don't want to go with you. I told you before, I don't do the psychic thing anymore, okay, and don't even dare to pretend that's not why you're here. Leave me alone."

Lena chuckled and gestured for them to leave. Damien nodded and began to walk away.
    "It's a shame really," she sighed ''you were just getting interesting".

16. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Leighton couldnt help but eaves drop on the goth kids.

"I told you before, I don't do the psychic thing anymore, okay..."

He stopped his stupid exercises and nonchalant walked over to Lena and Damien.

"Psychic thing, what is he talking about? You better not be summoning satin." He said the last sentence under his voice.

17. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Staring at the intruder, Tim sighed loudly. He recgonized the girl from Tyler's room. It pissed him off to no end that the girl he saw in his room was in his. It was almost as if she was chasing him. And that made him really angry. Crossing over to his bed, he sat down heavily, burying his face in his fists. "How did you get in?" He breathed, not daring to speak too loudly in case he lashed out. "I have little patience for the illegal. How the hell did you get in?"

Glancing longingly at Tyler's back, he let out a softer, more gentle sigh. He had to correct whatever mistake he had uttered to him- the shock in his eyes was unmistakable. On the other hand, he had to talk it out. Alone.

18. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tyler looked back and forth from Tim to >#<. On the one hand, there was Tim, this amazing man who was being more kind than Tyler deserved. On the other, there was this girl, who clearly needed help.

"Tim, just take a breath. She got into my house, too. Apparently it's kind of her thing? She needs help." He crossed to where Tim sat on his bed and kneeled down in front of him. "Hey, just listen to me. I really like you. I want this to work, I do. But she needs help. I've done enough wrong, and I need to fix it." He took Tim's hand in with his and held it firmly. "You're not scaring me off. Not by a long shot."

19. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lena laughed, her false smile already in place. "Poor boy thinks he's Mystic Meg or something. Nothing to worry about."
    Damien folded his arms. "You're from the school, right?"

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shrugging it off with a light smile, he gently rubbed Tyler's head before standing up. "Course. I'll just leave it to you. Going downstairs for a bit. Don't wreck the room, yea?" He warned jokingly, grabbing Tyler in a one-armed hug and sending the intruder a weary glance. Today was just not his day. Blood hell, he was exhausted...

Once downstairs, he cast an annoyed glance at the stairs while complaining to his sister, using her thighs as a lap-pillow and covering his eyes with his arms, lanky body dangling somewhat off the sofa. She sent him a somewhat strange and judging look before turning back to her phone.

"Sup?"

"Some bitch got past the security. Ask mother to up it." A few seconds passed, and his sister knocked her glass of fruit blend against his forehead. "You won't be moping around here if Sack was upstairs." A sigh. "That bitch was the one from his house. Ya know, the one I told you about. Annoying, man..." He blew a raspberry, receiving a whack on his stomach in return. "What?! Seriously, she just pops into the room-literally-when we were getting serious! Just...eurgh."

Rolling her eyes, his sister slapped his cheek lightly, but it was enough to make Tim glare at her. "Life sucks. Get off my lap, asshole." He simply turned onto his side, cuddling into her stomach. "Nwwwooo," he whined playfully. "Life fucking sucks," he muttered.

Why on earth does she have to appear at the worst timings? Why does Tyler have to make it up to her? He didn't do anything towards her, right? Good god, this sucks so bad. Questions and doubts made his head spin. He wasn't used to insecurity-he was always the one who stood firm; unwavering in his decisions. But Tyler-he made him second-guess every step, every decision he made. Every time he did something, he had to make sure to look back-to check with Tyler-in case of...anything.

"This sucks."

"Deal with it, asshole."

"...fuck off, bitch."