1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High School RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Jan 6, 2016.

1. TeruTeruBouzu

"Goodbye, you have a nice boyfreind!"
    she waved Tim off happily, completely oblivious.
    "Say you don't go to school either?"

2. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tyler started as someone walked into the room. Tim walked in the room, and Tyler could see the surprise on his face. He looked at the girl and smiled at Tyler.

"Ah, hey, you're awake. I...think you've gotten my note-" Tim stopped talking abruptly, seemingly torn. "Since you're not going to school, I'll be heading off first. Sis's downstairs. Take care of yourself, yea?"

"Wait, Tim, what's wrong?" Tyler rose from his chair and walked to the door. He stopped and turned back to >#<. "Hey, I've gotta-I'll be back soon. Just...Hang out. You'll be fine here." He turned and dashed down the stairs, closing the door behind him.

"Tim!" He called at Tim's retreating back. "Wait!"

3. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ursula sat down and began to eat the eggs with toast.

Oscar: Are you going to train today?

Ursula: In the afternoon daddy. Wasn't there something you wanted to ask Jack?

Oscar: oh yeah I almost forgot. Thanks for the reminder, now Jack my daughter tells me kids in school pick on you?

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Tim! Wait!"

Tim nearly ignored the voice, but turned with a strained smile, acting suprised. "Heya, Tyler. Thought you were upstairs with your friend?"

Push him against the wall. Overpower him. Kiss him.

"I don't think you'll make it in time for school, so you must as well stay home. I don't think you've bathed, even." Tim let out a chuckle and trailed his hand down Tyler's face, stopping and cupping his cheek for a second. "Rest up, and if there's anything, I'll pass them to you after school. Remember to treat your wounds."

With a last mock salute, he turned on his heel and joined his sister a little way away. "The sandwiches you asked mom to specifically prepare?" She glanced up quickly enough to see the annoyed grimance on his face. "He dosen't need it. I'll eat it." His sister watched on and sighed. "You're supposed to eat it fresh, you know, asshole." He rolled his shoulders. "I know, bitch."

5. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jack glanced up at Oscar. "Yes, sir, really badly." He tugged his sleeve down to hide a bruise.

6. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Leighton got up and checked the time, it was time to get up and the sun hasn't even risen yet. He took a shower then went to his closet and wasted a good 30 min choosing his attire for the day. He wound up wearing black dress pants. tucked in button up black dress shirt, white socks and scarftie. When he got to the living/dinning room his brother was already eating and decided to give him shit for wearing a scarf.

"Pfffff why are you wearing a scarf, those are for girls. Are
    You a girl or something?"

"Shut the hell up, you seem to have no sense of style so you have no right to talk."

His brother rolled his eyes. Leighton grabbed an energy bar and decided to leave so he wouldn't have to put up with his crap. On the way out he grabbed a paper boys hat and was on his way. He didn't bring his knife today in case some one narked on him.

7. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oscar see's the bruises and his eyebrows lift and he's very surprised at what he saw.

Oscar: I want to teach you the basic's of boxing. Just enough so you can fend for yourself. Like a real man or lady should be able to fend for themselves in the face of danger without weapons. The only weapons you need are right in your hand.

Oscar's left hand is bandaged up. While with his right hand is waved in the air as he uses his fists in emphasis on using one's fist regarding hand to hand combat.

Ursula: Daddy loves teaching, come on maybe you can be my sparing partner.

Ursula smiles at Jack, she is so happy at the idea you can literally see a sparkle in her eye and it's a sparkle of joy.

Oscar: Listen kid, my daughter picked a fight with the bully from school to defend you. I have told her (he starts to give her the stink eye while he says this) that she shouldn't get involved in others affairs because they have to deal with their problems on their own. However, (looks back at Jack) you must hold yourself accountable. I will teach you if you like the lesson's are free. I won't charge you because my daughter cares for your well being.
    And you seem like a good kid. It's your choice kid, I taught my daughter how to box. I taught her because she wanted to learn from me. Now the decision is for you to make.

Although Oscar is pushing 60 he's pysique is one of a 40 year old.
    Oscar is very muscular and very healthy for a 60 year old man.

#307 anitamandablow, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  8. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Er guys if you guys ain't gonna reply by tonight just a heads up I won't be able to be on for long periods starting tomorrow cuz school starts tomorrow. Will try to be on as much as possible, but pls don't go into the drama scenes wout me > <)

9. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jack nodded, looking down. "Sir, with all due respect, I ask you that refer to her as Ursula. She is a person, not simply your daughter. With that said, boxing lessons would greatly benefit my overall well-being. Thank you for the offer."
    Am I making a good impression? I don't think I am.

10. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oscar leaned close towards Jack.

Oscar: Listen kid, I know Ursula is my daughter. Shit, I was there when she was born. Ursula is my pride and joy and I want her to succeed at anything she sets her heart out. I know she's a person, she's a lot like her mother Anira. I wasn't always the nicest man but my daughter and my late wife have taught me that old ways were wrong. I needed to changed I was almost on the verge of losing my family to some bad people I got mixed up with. My left hand is a reminder of that.

Oscar takes off the bandages on his left hand. His hand is deformed. The skin is melted in some areas and you can literally see the bone in the knuckle. The skin covering that is thin.

Oscar: I won a fight I should've thrown but a business man who bet on me to lose. Lost all of his earnings. He wanted me to remember that I made him lose money by winning. I disobeyed him I told him that I wouldn't allow harm to my family. He dropped hydroclohoric acid on my hand. It hurt like a fuck. I fought him but I killed him in self defense. He had a gun pointed at me.

11. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I, I wasn't- I just... goddammit." He hung his head, cheeks red.

12. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oscar: Listen kid, don't get mixed up with the wrong crowd. Trust me, I have shown Ursula the streets I roamed when I was her age. I described to her all the drugs that people were doing, the horrors I lived back in my old neighborhood.

Oscar put his right hand on top of Jack's green hair.

Oscar: Let's start training today kid. Ursula will serve as your sparing partner. I will be your coach and trainer. She will perform the moves I want you to learn and she will be your sparing partner. Also under my watch you will do as I say and you will be my responsibility. Is that clear?

Oscar smiles as he begins to bandage his left arm again.

#312 anitamandablow, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  13. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He nodded. "Yes, sir."

14. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (Is there school today in the Rp)

15. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (No, it's a Saturday)

Oscar grabs his car Keys and walks out to his car. And turns it on to warm up. He lights a cigar and begins to smoke.

Ursula: Oh shit! Daddy is not messing around. When he lights up we'really gonna have an intense training session. He's just getting psyched up.

Oscar yells from outside: Come on girl get ready we'really training.

Oscar walks back inside the house and goes into his bedroom and puts on a white t-shirt and black sweatpants.

Ursula runs into her bedroom and tells Jack to wait in the living room and escourts him there. She runs back to her bedroom and puts on shorts and a wife beater.
    As exits her bedroom at same time as her dad.

Ursula: Let's daddio!

Oscar looks at Jack and waves at him. And smiles.

Oscar: Let's go kid.

Oscar takes a puff from the cigar and waits for Jack and Ursula to come outside.

16. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He followed outside nervously.

17. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oscar, Ursula and jack took off to the gym they exercised first. Then Oscar performed a Jab. He asked Ursula to help him demonstrate. Then he showed what can uppercut was. And he had Ursula demonstrate the move.

Oscar: Now Jack, try some Jabs and Uppercuts.

Oscar crossed his arms and began to observe.

18. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He wasn't sure whether Oscar wanted him to punch Ursula or punch the air or what. There were no punching bags in sight.

19. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (Damn it lol, disregard my previous post.)

He got up really late put
    on some work out cloths whipped up a protein shake and was on his way to the gym. When he got there he saw 2 kids from school boxing or something. He kept his head down making sure they wouldn't see him. He got to a corner fairly far away from the group, he pulled out a fake rubber knife and practice slashing and stabbing the air, it looked stupid but he could kill you.

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Ouch seriously then disregard the part where my sister followed Tim to school. Assume they met back home. Wait, the twins are at school?!)