1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LADIES what is a good strapon?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Cutiepop, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Cutiepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay so I have been talking to the most beautiful and sweetest girl lately, we are going to meet for a date later this month but already we have caught strong feelings for each other. We were talking about sex and the topic of strapons came up and how we both like them.

I want to buy a strapon to use on the both of us, I have never purchased one before and am looking for advice on what to look for. We are beginners so I need something easy we can both use.

Thanks!

2. Sky82

Stap on are fun but if you get the wrong one it ends up being more frustrating than exciting.
    For me I like one that has strong leather straps, mainly because leather is easier to clean and it needs to be strong enough to stay in place. I've bought one with little elastic straps and it kept moving everywhere, also rubbed on the skin of the person wearing it. Very uncomfortable!
    Also for a first time stap on don't got for something too big, go for something average. I will go have a look and see if I can find a good one and leave the link for you.
    Also, how much you looking to spend? Cheap ones are.cheap for a reason lol.

---------- Post added 6th Jan 2016 at 07:54 PM ----------

Heres two I'd probably buy...

Fetish Fantasy Plus Size strap-on | UberKinky

Fetish Fantasy Wireless 3-Speed Strap-On

3. Sky82

Sorry I don't know any good online American sex shops. But it gives you an idea.

4. Bibliovian

I don't know specific brandss but if you're new to using penetrative devices, I'd look for pegging ones and work up, that's what I had to do. But also ones that stabilize with additional straps are best. Movement is your enemy!! We like silicone. I saw some glass ones out there but that sounds cold...and rigid.

Also go to a specific store and talk to the people who work there. They know SO much from talking to other patrons and what not.