1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SimpleProspects, Jan 6, 2016.

1. SimpleProspects

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I first off want to say that I will probably not be as mellow as I am right now. It's late and I've been thinking about this for a few days now.

I'm wandering around the forums and may post one or two things, but I definitely need to sleep some.

And as for my sexuality (since this is an intro post and this is a forum dedicated to sexuality and gender-identity, the ladder of which there is little deviation from the norm), I can definitely say I've been lucky. I am with who I want to be with and there is little to no opposition from friends and family on who that person might be. Granted, though, I've barely been on any dates before and have virtually no sexual experiences, but it's no secret to my close relatives that I've been interested in both men and women before. I am definitely lucky here.

In any case, I hope I can get some advice for my own issues, and maybe give a perspective to others. Who knows, I might make a few posts and disappear. Still, for now, it's nice to meet you all.

2. Sky82

Hi and welcome to EC :slight_smile: hope you find the answers you're looking for :slight_smile:

3. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He