1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are guns a deal breaker for you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Vav, Jan 5, 2016.

1. IrishJ

I am a responsible gun owner (safe), I would expect no-less with someone I am dating. I am not looking to be with anyone that does not have common sense as a gun owner.

2. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If they're responsible with guns and they have a license for it, then it's okay. Guns are mostly illegal in my country, so it's unlikely to be a concern. I think some guns are neat (mostly futuristic guns in video games), but I've never felt a serious connection to them. Hell, my gun knowledge doesn't go beyond theatrics, so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Isarene

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No no no, I love guns :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I find woman who use guns extremely attractive, plus, I myself use them.

4. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I enjoy guns! But they don't need to be central to your entire life. If the only thing you find interesting/talk about/obsess over are instruments of death, there is a problem.

But guns are cool. I have a Remington .22 LR.

5. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In the US you can have assault weapons displayed on your wall and lying on the table, you can even get around background checks in some cases. And they wonder why the gun deaths are so high here.

For me, yes. It's definitely going to be a deal breaker in the majority of cases. So that rules out about 80% of the population here. Nice. Might as well not start dating until I get out of here.