1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Harvest Moon/Rune Factory Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GayPugs, Jan 4, 2016.

1. GayPugs

Harvest Moon is a series of RPGs in which you have a character and you live in a town (usually, you're also a farmer). The main storyline usually involves you helping the Harvest Goddess with something because she's too lazy to do it herself but a big part is that you can not only get married but have KIDS.

Rune Factory is the same except that there is no H. Goddess, there's more magic and fighting, and farming isn't a big part of it. You can still get married, have your spouse move in with you (I think), and have kids.

For both gay marriage is not allowed. So, I had to be a boy to marry Forte in Rune Factory 4 and I had to suck it up and marry Luke in Harvest Moon Animal Parade (curse you, Luke!) and I had to (again) suck it up and marry Hiro in Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns. >~<

Any other fans of Harvest Moon/Rune Factory???

2. killswitch0029

Love Harvest Moon!!!!!
    It's been a video gaming staple in my life for at least the past 13 years :slight_smile:

3. GayPugs

ME, TOO! What one is your fav? I love Tale of Two Towns but Animal Parade is my favorite!

4. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Love those games! I've played A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Friends of Mineral Town, More Friends of Mineral Town, DS, Magical Melody, Save the Homeland, and Tree of Tranquility. I'm not sure which one is my favorite. A Wonderful Life is the one that I've had the longest but More Friends of Mineral Town has always been a go-to for me.

5. killswitch0029

Tree of Tranquility and Friends of Mineral Town are my favorites

6. Galah2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Rune factory 3 and HM DS are my life! But I started with more friends of mineral town back when I was a wee thing.