1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lord Faren, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Lord Faren

I'm not entirely sure how this works, but hello.

The name's Lord Faren, but you can use Faren for short up to you.

Am around 23-24ish.

life's been hard to me to the point that i don't know whether or not am doing something wrong so in advance i apologize for anything.

I joined on here in the hopes that maybe I'd get some help and possibly meet people who have had it the same way as i currently do which i never had anyone to talk to about.

since i never had a solid connection with anyone to help me out with the weight am always carrying i resort to gaming most of the time.

that's all i have if more is needed as in anyone wants to know more feel free to ask. and see you all around.

#1 Lord Faren, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! Sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time, there's many knowledgeable people in the support area if you're ever in need of asking for some advice. :slight_smile:

With that said, there's many friendly and caring people on here so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

3. campervankid

Hi welcome to EC! :slight_smile: I'd be happy to help in anyway if I can, sometimes you find similarities in life experiences with people you didn't expect. If not then there will definitely be someone on here who can relate.

4. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :smilewave
    People here a pretty awesome and helpful so I'm sure you'll have a great experience here

5. Lord Faren

thank you for the welcome. and while this might not be the right section i was wondering if i was allowed to post about the things that happened to me as in a very very long story in the general section of the forums, or is that not allowed?

6. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes you can. Just make sure you pick the right forum section.

Welcome to EC :slight_smile: I used gaming as an escape from my problems, so I get that aspect of you. I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Let it all loose, my friend. (*hug*)

7. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You can definitely share anything as long as its in the right section of the forum. There's the support area of the forum as well if you ever need advice or help for anything. :slight_smile:

8. Lord Faren

thanks, iv posted a thread in the general area and i got a brief and quick message that said it had to be approved by a moderator or admin, or at least i think it said that since i don't see my thread in there.

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets! :slight_smile:

I hope you will find that EC is a great place to talk about things and receive help. Feel free to talk about things, and ask questions. If there are things you would like to talk more privately with an Advisor, feel free to contact any of the Advisors, through the Private Messaging system. You will find the current list of advisors here.

The thread should be visible on the forum now, as I don't see anything pending approval. :slight_smile:

10. Lord Faren

thank you.

11. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hail, good Lord Faren! Welcome to EmptyClosets! :grin: :grin: :grin: Please, lay your burden down. Let us help you with it, and help you to figure you out. Everyone here is excessively friendly, and will help you the best they can. If you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate to post on my wall. I will do my absolute best to get back to you as soon as I can. :slight_smile: We're glad you're here. (*hug*) Welcome to the Family.

If you were wondering, I'm 'Lord Roland of Chippendale' to the peasants.