1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Look in the mirror. What do you see?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovetoomuch, Dec 26, 2015.

1. lonewolf79

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good... my eyes. I have blue eyes. I like them. They are the only good physical thing about me. I am a good teacher. I have a sparkle in my eyes. I'm a musician.

Bad - my nose, my slightly- off smile. Short, somewhat thinning brown hair. I see a man who is stresse, not aging well although I get told I look younger than I am. I guess I need to take time to like all of me :wink:

#21 lonewolf79, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  2. Isarene

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I look in the mirror and see my long blonde hair pulled back, and my glasses sitting on my face. I am not smiling because there's been so much drama at school lately. I am wearing my grandmother's Christmas gift to me around my neck, a necklace. My hair is really messy right now; I don't have time to do anything special to it like the other girls. I am getting taller, but not fast enough.

I see my mother's eyes looking back at me as well. My blue eyes have always been my favorite part of myself, but certainly not because their hers. This is me, Kat, and it's simply who I am I guess.

3. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I look into the mirror and see positivity, I see someone that has made great strides in such a short time span. My hair is a bit messy from going outside and wearing a hat, but it looked pretty great earlier. I've gotten good at styling it. My was nice and flat from my binder, I have my pajamas on, so I look nice and snuggly.
    And maybe, just maybe, I think I look a little bit attractive as a guy. And I think to myself that next year, I'll pass even better. :slight_smile:

4. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I see my eyes and I think they're really pretty. Right now my hair's up in a towel and it's dim so I can't see my acne that much and my face looks smooth and calm and kind of like a painting since my hair's wrapped up.
    I like my eyes and my face. Seeing my blank expression was a little disappointing, like I looked almost sad, but I am pretty tired. I think lately I've really liked my face though. I kind of pick at my acne a lot which isn't good and I should probably stop. I don't have that much but sometimes I get a lot. I'm not so much insecure about it as it is just a habit. I used to think my nose was big but now I don't care so much, maybe because I was told recently it's kind of small.
    And I was told as I've gotten older, my face has gotten longer and less round, which I like. More like my dad apparently? I never thought I looked like him at all (and still don't but whatever I think it's cool). So I'm pretty content right now except I think I need some sleep and to do my homework and figure some other things out so I can have a happier face.
    Oh, and I like my freckles except I couldn't really see them in the dim light.

5. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can sum it up with one picture. :lol:
    [​IMG]

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't see anything good about myself. All I see is a pathetic kid whose balls haven't dropped yet.

7. Minori

I never have anything positive to say about myself, honestly