1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need someone to tell me everythings going to be fine

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MayaBee, Dec 25, 2015.

1. MayaBee

I feel terrible. Besides the fact that I am having problems at school, I am also not honest to all my friends and family, and I hate to lie, I alsp can't figure myself out which is so depressing, new to that, there now is another problem which I want to be honst about with you, EC.
    I hope you won't judge me.
    Because of all my recent problems, I came to a point where drinking alcohol has become a solution. Yes I am only 15, yes I am already drinking. I haven't got drunk much often before(about 3 times, but within a short period of time), but I am really in fear of myself because all the times I drank, I couldn't stop myself from drinking more. There was no peer pressure at all, it all came from me. Because I love the fact that I dont have to be myself when I drink.
    Since this obviously isn't the right way to handle my problems, I figured last Sunday would be the last time for me to get drunk before making a pause until atleast till I am 16(march). But now, not even a week after that, I am already struggling to not drink alcohol. I lie in bed at night and think about how easy it would be if I just had a little sip ob vodka right now. My problems would be gone so easily.
    And I scare the heck out of me with that. I am not exaggerting nor am I kidding.
    I scare myself but I can't find a solution
    Please don't judge me. I just want to feel okay again for once.

#1 MayaBee, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  2. campervankid

Everything is going to be fine or at least I believe that it can be. Of course you wont just believe me if I say it like this now. Message me and we can talk if you like?

I know what it feels like when you are scaring yourself because your solutions are not solutions but things that long term will make your life even worse. I also know what it feels like to be on the other side of that. I cant promise I can make you feel better but I think I can relate a lot to what you are saying so please message me and let me try :slight_smile:

3. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hun!i cant promis everything will be fine because im 25 and strugguling very much...i found myself in a very dark place 1 year ago where i would drink with no end in social ocassions. I used to think it was fine cuz i was with friends but it isnt. I decided to join a football team that trains on thursdays and plays saturdays and that keeps my drinking down cuz i have to stay focus. Perhaps you could find a hobbie you enjoy? Things are not great for me at the moment to be honest but at least im trying the best i can! All my love to you

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't worry about a thing cuz every little thing gonna be alright. :slight_smile: