1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get my own girl's clothes

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FootballFan101, Dec 23, 2015.

1. FootballFan101

I want to obtain my own girls clothes, including underwear and someting that would make me look like a girl, how would I get these without my parents or even anyone (im not out to anyone) knowing?

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're able to shop online (with paypal, or giftcards) I think that's the easiest way personally. If you're afraid of your parents opening your stuff, maybe have the items shipped to a friends house you trust.

If you can't do it that way, thrift stores are always a good way to buy some inexpensive clothing.

Good luck.

#2 Hawk, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  3. Hexagon

Yeah, buy in a shop. Or shoplift them. Whatever. It's probably best to get them in person the first time so you can try them for size. Now, hide them from parents. Simple.

4. Anonymous

Don't do that. Seriously, don't shoplift anything whatever the item is. It's wrong, and it harms other people. Stealing is simply the wrong thing to do. Plus, it's illegal and if you get caught you will most likely have to spend the night in jail someplace and then probably end up paying a fine, paying for lawyers, paying court fees, going to court, and just generally having your life turned right upside down. You could even end up with a criminal record that could make it harder to find work........ so definitely DO NOT shoplift for both moral and practical reasons. I knew someone who would do that (e.g. a kleptomaniac)........ and I stopped hanging out with her after stuff would mysteriously go "missing" after hanging out with her.

#4 Anonymous, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That depends entirely. Do you have money of your own or do you receive an allowance of some sort?

If your main source of money is your parents, they may notice if your allowance goes missing but you haven't bought anything with it.
    If that's the case, try saving 2 or 3 pounds/dollars/euros at a time, and when you have enough, either take a trip to the shops or order online.
    If money is an object, be sure to shop around for cheaper clothing so you get more for your money.

Once you have your clothes, you'll need to find a place where no-one will look to keep them.

I hope this helps somehow :slight_smile: Good luck xx

#5 ForNarnia, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Shoplifting them is the worst idea. You don't want to end up with a record, and also that has the potential to out you as well, since people would be wondering why you are stealing girls clothing. Your best bet would be to try to get things online if possible.

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to have to say this, but suggesting to someone to shoplift is terrible advice. Please refrain from providing such advice in the future.

Don't attempt to shoplift, because if you are caught, your parents are going to know one that you have shoplifted and two, that you are trying to obtain female clothes.

In addition, to the online suggestion, you could try also going to a thrift store or second store, which sells clothes for much cheaper than your regular stores. You could try going on your own and see how it works out.

8. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    dont say shoplift what happens if you get caught?

9. FootballFan101

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I would never shoplift, the guilt would bring me down