1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well this is new....

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JG1387, Dec 22, 2015.

1. JG1387

Okay so lately I find myself wishing I was a woman. I did one of those Virtual Makeover things online and liked the results.

I find myself wishing I had a woman's figure, could wear women's fashions, and I managed to try on a wig today and realized i liked the feminine look. oh and my mother once told me that , had I been born a girl, she would have named me Melissa. the thing is... I like that name and wish I could use it.

so I'm kinda wondering what's going on with all of this? am I trans? and What are some ways I can explore the possibilities?

2. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heck you could be a woman, you could just love crossdressing, and you could even be neither. <3 No worries!!!

Is it fun? Do you like the feeling of just doing something fun? Or is it more relaxing than anything?

For me I love to dress in my normal clothes because it validates all those times I used to say "I'm not much of a guy" throughout life.

How do you relate to other women? Do you dislike eing called a boy or, rather, do you prefer to be called a woman, even if by accident?

3. MetalRice

Well, you could be, you could also just like crossdressing; it's hard to tell.

Do you dislike being treated as and referred to as a male? can you see yourself being male when you grow old? etc.

4. JG1387

I'm not sure really. I haven't really paid much attention whenever someone calls me "sir". however I don't really care for being called "young man". I will say that I tend to focus on the the well meaning rather than the exact words.

I will say that I most definitely do not see myself growing old as a male. In fact I think that I would prefer to be a mom than a dad.

5. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you usually been more of a "guys are weird, girls make more sense" type of person? That was a big tip off for me.

6. JG1387

Yeah pretty much.