1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonely

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A Person, Dec 22, 2015.

1. A Person

Hey everyone hope holiday season is going well,

I'm sorry to bring a more somber tone, but I feel very lonely. I feel like my friends are often leaving things out of me, and when they do invite me its out of pity of because they realize I know about the event. I don't know what to do about it, and on top of my anxiety in general and feeling alone about being gay it really sucks.

Thank you

2. molsen7961

I know the feeling of being lonely. I have very few friends, of which I only speak two once every few months because they don't go to the same school as me and we're not that close. I've only ever had one super close friend - my best friend - and we started dating and just broke up yesterday. On top of all that, I recently switched schools so I have no friends. I literally sit in the library during lunch, and because there's no eating allowed, I'm generally skip lunch on a daily basis. I know a lot about being lonely - I have social anxiety and am not good at making friends. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me - it's anonymous and you can guarantee I'd never judge you (unless you're a serial killer...then we'd have problems). Anyways, I'm lonely and in need of a friend too. I'd love to have one, even if he was online and I didn't know his real name. Am I begging enough yet? Oh, and I'm sixteen too...you don't have to worry about me being some crazy old lady.

3. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey bud, long time no talk!

Trust me, I get the feeling of being lonely. Ever since the semester ended I have had basically no social interaction with anyone other than my family. I really hate it.

When I was in high school I was basically in the same boat as you. The few friends I had would always do things without me and I was very rarely invited. I'm glad to be out of that environment.

Just remember that you've got a whole bunch of people here who are ready and willing to make you smile!

4. MetalRice

I'm very lonely right now, my family is constantly fighting and it feels so alone; I can relate OP *hugs*