1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alcohol experiences?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kodo, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) How old were you when you had your first taste of an alcoholic beverage?

2) How old were you when you got first got 'tipsy' from alcohol?

3) Every been completely and utterly drunk/wasted?

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1) I was 21 when I had my first alcohol experience. I believe it was Halloween with my extroverted friends (my introverted friends aren't into drinking). It was just a cup of jack and coke. I have never blushed or laughed so hard in my life.

2) I got tipsy during my first alcohol experience.

3) Never. I have pretty good self control despite my tipsiness, and I know what my limit is. I also have a fear of losing self-control, which keeps me from being tipsy. I like being composed and in control - it's how people see me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

#2 Steve FS, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  3. Sky82

1 - I was 14 at a charity dinner my father was holding and his friend brought back a liqueur from Russia. I begged and begged for a try and in the end he said yes, but only a thimble amount. I drank it and I choked cause it was so shong, my eyes were watering and they were laughing at me. Father thinking he'd been cleaver tried to do the "so you won't drink again speech" I asked for more lol. It was lush :slight_smile:

2 - First tipsy moment I was 15, I think. Trying to look good in front of the friends. It was half a bottle of cheap cider, under the park slide in the rain lol.

3 - A couple of times, mostly in my Uni days. The last time I couldn't remember anything from the night before and I woke up on my sofa soo ill, I rang my dad, who then came and took me to hospital can he thought I'd been drugged. My God I got a telling off that day. But since I control what I drink. I get tipsy and like to have a giggle but getting wasted to the point of being comatose is not advisable.

4. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1-I had a sip of my dad's whiskey for the first time when I was 15! It burned, and I hated it.

2-I skipped the tipsy stage, and went straight for 'Drunk' when I was 19. I was camping with my girlfriend, and it was a LOT of fun!

3-My girlfriend, myself, and several of our friends like to get together about once every other week and just get smashed. And it's never just one night. It's usually two or three nights over the weekend. But we're always extremely careful about it. No one ever blacks out, and we always stick with the group. Or just stay in and play games. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Cards Against Humanity when you're drunk is actually the best thing ever.

5. AlamoCity

1) Not really sure. I cooked as a teenager and would sometimes sip and taste the wine before I used it to cook. I never really drink a whole glass when I was cooking, but I did taste the alcohol. There was an experience where a bottle of wine was improperly stored and was corked. Always check the wine :lol:.

2) Maybe 23? Can't remember. I had several Shiner Bocks and then a bartender was overly generous with the Jack in my Jack and Coke. Made me feel fuzzy.

3) Never. Been. Drunk.

6. uyenkokki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1) How old were you when you had your first taste of an alcoholic beverage?
    - 4 days after I was 18. I remembered that I drank a can of beer that night. Yes! Just ONE can!

2) How old were you when you got first got 'tipsy' from alcohol?
    - I don't remember. But it seemed to be my second or third attempt.

3) Every been completely and utterly drunk/wasted?
    - No. And I have quitted drinking since August 2015. I don't think I can handle this kind of habitual.
    ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

#6 uyenkokki, Dec 16, 2015
  7. thepandaboss

1) I was about 14. Sip of wine and that was it. I didn't try alcohol again until I was about 18 or 19.

2) When I was 20. I had a glass of wine with dinner one night (with family) and got a little buzzed. It was my first full drink.

3) Kind of. On my 21st birthday. I said some weird crap. Tried (and failed) to play pool. At one point I had my brother (playing DD) stop at McDonalds so I could mow down on breakfast food at 1 in the morning. Surprisingly I wasn't hungover the next morning but I did drink a lot of water and soda between each alcoholic drink so I could rehydrate.

#7 thepandaboss, Dec 16, 2015
  8. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

I first had wine when I was 8 or 9.

I might have been a bit tipsy in Europe once or twice where they seem to drink wine instead of water. LOL!

I've never been drunk.

9. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) I'm not sure on the exact age, but I do know it was before I turned 10. It was beer, and I've known since then I will always hate it.

2) 15 or 16? I'm really not good at this age guessing/pinpointing thing.

3) Never been blackout drunk or in a pathetically drunk state, but I've been close a couple of times.

#9 RawringSnake, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  10. Outboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About 16 I think. Tipsy on first night out at 18 and far too many times when I've had to much on lads nights out! How I didn't reveal I was gay during these times I dont know!

11. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1) Six or seven. (welcome to the UK :wink: )

2) 14. I wasn't really tipsy, I was just flats out drunk. I ended up crying in a tent and forgetting what colour the sky was. (I wish I was making that up)

3) About 5 months ago was the time I've been most drunk. I was sitting down, drinking and watching TV. I felt totally fine, until I stood up. I spent the rest of the night curled up in bed trying not to throw up, and started crying for my mum because I thought that I was going to die. :slight_smile:

Moral of the story: Alcohol can really mess you up. :slight_smile:

12. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1) It was definitely before I went to school, probably 4 or 5. I asked to taste beer and my parents let me have a teaspoon of it. Hated the taste then and still hate it. (Welcome to Scandinavia)

2) I was 26, in some random beach in Venezuela with a few random girls who got me quite tipsy indeed.

3) Not sure what counts as "completely wasted" but the most drunk I have ever been was on a friend's birthday. We had started drinking already early in the evening in a sauna (never a good idea because of the dehydration) and after that in a strip club where I apparently were laughing at the girls because they weren't that hot. (Didn't get any lap dances after that. :slight_smile:) After that my memories are intermittent. I remember "walking" towards a friends apartment with his keys in me hand. The waking up in the said friend's bed when he came back with some people. Passing out again and waking when my friend woke me up and told me to move to the couch because he wanted to fuck some girl in the bed. Passed out again on the couch and waking up to the friend walking around the room naked looking for condoms. Never been that drunk again.

13. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) I think I was 9 or 10 years old. Dad was drinking and I tried to take a sip from his glass. I didnt liked it.

2) A few months ago my cousins and I drank this beer and after 2 glasses I started swearing a lot. Does that mean I became drunk or tipsy? I dont know. Im pretty sure I am myself that time and I remember every thing. I am even teaching them how to play my boardgame.

3) Nope. Doesnt happened to me

14. min

min

Out Status:
    A few people
    All of these experiences came at once for me when i was 16 (almost 17, like 2 more weeks) and i was at an after party for the production i was in.
    I have been drunk or tipsy many times since then.

15. Gay1234

1) when I was 15.

2) Last summer in Spain when I was 16, still am I had two cans of cider, a koperburg, a half glass of vodka and rum and a half glass of gin and tonic. Yes I was really tipsy from it.

3)no I was never crazily drunk and I still had most of my self control I was just very wobbly. Heck I didn't even have a hangover the next morning.

16. RainDreamer

1. When I was around 8-9. Was in some kind of party with my dad, found less than half a shot of whiskey on the table someone left around, mixed it up with some soda (so it still look like whiskey) and drink it to impress the adult.

2. Haven't got to that point ever, really. I just avoid all alcoholic drinks as I grew up.

3. Never, as above. I have trouble with depression, and I fear what I might do to myself if my inhibitors are off.

17. Hexagon

1) How old were you when you had your first taste of an alcoholic beverage? Um... 7? Something like that. My parents believed in introducing me to things in moderation.

2) How old were you when you got first got 'tipsy' from alcohol? Well, there was an extremely boring wedding when I was about 14, but tbh I think I was younger than that when I was just tipsy. 12 maybe?

3) Every been completely and utterly drunk/wasted? What kind of student do you think I am? First time was when I turned 18, and my brother took me out drinking. Second time was at a protest camp in germany. Then a few less notable incidents. Then in a student bar in london, where I first had sex. Then in various camps over this summer. Then uni. I don't drink as frequently as most uni students, and on a typical month, probably no more than twice. However, I've gotten pretty pissed every night this week, because of special party stuff.

18. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1, 2 and 3 all happened to me the same time. LOL. I'm an idiot. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was 17 and was at a New Year's Party at a Pub/Club/Party Place. I had 3 cokes and then downed 2 glasses (half-full) of Coke mixed with Whiskey. I had no clue that I wasn't drinking plain coke till a while later when I was tipsy. I was walking around pulling cigarettes out of people's hands and attempting to smoke them(I suck at smoking. Never tried. Never will try). My sister and friends found me offering to strip on the dance floor and dragged me back to the group (It was hilarious since everyone I was offering to were stone drunk according to my sister). I had 2 cranberry vodkas, 2 vodkas with Sprite and 3 beers after that. I passed out drunk in my friends car and my sister had to cover for me. I still got chewed out by my parents the next day and I've been careful ever since. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#18 Ram90, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  19. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1) I was 4, my dad made me taste a sip of Rosé.

2) I was 15 I guess, I got tipsy just tasting beer.

3) I was 17, and I had to go back to high school. A friend and I were drinking Vodkas while eating pizzas during lunch break. What's worse ? I had to attend Drama Club in the evening.

I almost never drink anyway... It just sometimes happened.
    (The legal age for Alcohol is 18 here.)

20. IrishJ

1. Probably pre-tweens - parents had cocktail parties on the weekends
    2. 12-ish, drinking creme de menthe with friends, thought we were cool
    3. <16 chased by security guards, somehow made it home in a drunk stagger, snuck in.

4. At 50, glass of wine or a beer a week - socially