1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News A "good" alibi for Rape... apparently.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Ryuji35, Dec 15, 2015.

1. vashikaran

vashikaran Guest

very nice post.

2. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As quoted by the great Oliver Hardy many occasions, " I have nothing to say".

3. Lord Faren

Not surprised, happens way too often in here. another reason why, i wish this state or country am in would just drown.

4. Plattyrex

This is very bizarre. I would say there's almost certainly something else going on with this. I would say that bribery could certainly be a factor. I know nothing about this case, but I would say another possibility is a lack of evidence on the prosecutors part. I would say it's not out of the ball park to lie in court for a case you didn't commit if you think it helps your odds of being let off, so the jury may have been like minded. The story he is giving thoough is highly unlikely. If he were legitimately going into this trial with the intention of lying his way out of it he would have thought of something better. I would say this is either the testimony of someone who has rigged the trial in their favor regardless and therefore doesn't care how stupid their excuse is, or someone who is inoccent and just in a panicky state of mind. Just my thoughts, but this story is definitely not the reason he was found not guilty.

5. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Definitely, some people are so shameless (the guy charged with rape and the Saudi legal system).

6. TeruTeruBouzu

Don't 'trip'.
    Or in this case don't trip without lot's of ¥£$