1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Donald Trump Proposes "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the U.S."

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by WhereWeWere, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You guys don't worry Donald Trump isn't going to win the election. Hilary Clinton has already won the election. If Donald Trump were to beat Hilary he'd have to have 60% in the polls and he's only at what 28%? Yea he doesn't stand a chance. Hilary will be the next president and I have no doubt about that. :slight_smile:

#41 Andrew99, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Now, now, let's not forget, people, that while terrorism may come in many forms, there's a clear difference between Islamic terrorism and other "terrorism" - Muslims are, more often than not, brown. Notice that brown and bad both begin with a 'b'.

^the essentials of the sentiments of the fascist Donald Trump, and likewise commentators above.
    mods, I implore thee, end this madness and overt Islamophobia

3. Harve

That's probably because you can't open your trap without saying bigoted things. Like you've been doing throughout this thread.

It's perfectly normal that people will call you out for being wrong.

#43 Harve, Dec 8, 2015
  4. Posthuman666

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone lock this fucker up already.

6. Posthuman666

Donald Trump, besides being incredibly close to a full blown fascist (Which is more disgusted than a privileged capitalist) he does not understand Islam. What ISIS is doing is not a representation of Islam. What Al Qaeda has done is not a representation of Islam. If the above cases were true, than Hitler is an accurate depiction of a good Christian. Hitler said that he would not have done anything he did if not for God.

These people are radical extremists fighting under the guise of Islam. If what ISIS wants is what all Muslims want, then we would have millions of people killing all the time. But it's not. Muslims do not want death to everyone. Radical "Islamic" terrorists are no more true to the religion than Hitler was to Christianity, or any other person using religion as a prime method of fear and terrorism. Religion is not the problem, terrorists are.

7. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

...well this thread grew quickly

8. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most of my friends agree with this douchecanoe. I asked them to say their support of this policy in front of my close Muslim friend, and they all clammed up.

9. CyclingFan

10. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm referring to what I'm seeing in this forum alone :slight_smile: I come from a place where people are even beyond Donald Trump's mindset in this regard so people here would call me out for being too soft :lol: But no I know I'm not wrong and it is quite sad that we've come at a stage where expressing anxiety over current events, and events-to-be, gets you flamed. Or do you just agree when people say nice things :rolle: ?

Religion needs to be subject to criticism and ridicule without any fear of backlash like we had in Charlie Hebdo. The Pope himself said that, since a lot of people in here like quoting him for some reason. It isn't bigotry to care about your fellow human beings - evidence of what I've been saying is literally all over the place and you're acting as if I'm singling out Muslims and accusing the whole lot of them of terrorism when that's not the case :rolle:

What Trump said the other day is that there is no saying who can be a Muslim extremist. That's why he said he would collectively ban them from entering if elected. The problem with that logic is that if resident Muslims would be trapped in the US since if they leave for a holiday or some other reason, they'd remain out. If these terrorist attacks start happening more frequently in the West, or especially in the USA, popularity for Trump is inevitably going to soar. Look what happened with France and Le Pen.

And people do care by the way, a lot more than you think. Air France lost 50M Euros due to the Paris attacks.
    Paris attacks cost Air France-KLM

Yes, in the UK.

But while we are on the subject, in the UK there has been a rise in knife crime. While not falling within the ambit of terrorist attacks, a large number of these incidents do involve Muslims. Incidentally, my friends who live in the UK tell me that Birmingham is in particular nearly a no-go zone and that a few of them have been harassed for not covering up (both were women).

But you referred to the UK. What is the situation like elsewhere please + the fatal falling out of bed rate in such other places?

11. KingdomKeyDK

Sounds familiar... Didn't this happen to the Jews in Germany?...

12. Ryu

Ryu

I heard this on the radio earlier.

I laugh. Ha.
    Seriously this guy needs a punch.

Well there was a guy running around a school with an axe and threatening to kill in my area while back, which is kinda terrorism... And also my bed is raises and has planks of wood to stop you falling out, so I have nothing to worry about.

#52 Ryu, Dec 8, 2015
  13. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

I don't really think that's the big problem here. The big problem is that when Trump said all Muslims, he really meant all Muslims. Every. Single. One. Including ones that don't even want to live here- tourists.

That would cause a lot of backlash. It kind of reminds me of back in the 50's/60's, there were "white" schools and "colored" schools. Imagine not being allowed into the better school because of your skin color.

Imagine not being allowed into a better country because of your faith.

These people deserve a chance at a better life. Most Muslims are innocent, even if most terrorists are of Islam faith, it's simple; check people, increase security, etc. And we have already done that.

Do you know how many 9/11's have happened since 2001?

None. Because we did what was necessary.

14. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm not privy to what happens in relation to Hindu so you'll have to bear with me, but one thing is definite - they aren't the ones which are gripping the world by fear. During Gandhi's time (and probably till today) Hindus and Muslims killed each other on a regular basis, that I do know. Are there any Hindu groups terrorizing the world to impose their beliefs? Are Hindus responsible for countless terrorist attacks happening on a daily basis? The answer is no. When you see that someone blew himself/herself up or if there is a coordinated attack by multiple gunmen you just automatically realize their faith. We've been conditioned that way by the media because it has started to become a common thing.

That is also only one incident you are referring to, which looks more like a hate-crime than anything, unless you know of any others. Whereas there have been over twenty-thousand Islamist terror attacks for the past fifteen years.

15. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would like to catch him on live TV in front of a billion people and ask him where he came from! (America is not a valid answer!) Doubt he was forced here as a slave. I doubt he is Native American or Latino either. Where did you come from Donald. Somewhere else like the rest of our families immigrated from!

16. FootballFan101

If you Americans vote for him, dont be suprised if we get a new Nazi Germany

Good idea friend we should ship him off to ISIS controlled Syria aswell

#56 FootballFan101, Dec 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.