1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Were you almost accidentally exposed as not straight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovetoomuch, Dec 3, 2015.

1. animatedPi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a WhatsApp group where two of my LGBT friends are on, we added another who faked being bi, we sent a message on the group relating LGBT+ information etc, etc.
    The extra person went to the bathroom while one of his friends who is in our room as well read the messages, he let out the secret to the entire room, he also sais that he is going to tell the entire school as well if we don't meet his demands, he later on dropped it.

I also have an similar incident with my mom, I had a samsung device and took a screenshot of a guy with abs, it was a new phone, so she of course wanted to take a look, she swiped down and saw the screenshot, that's not all, she went to my gallery as well, she said nothing though.

At the end of this year two people moved out of our room and were replaced by others, there were three weeks left of school and we begged those who knew not to tell, but there was one who did not give a damn and told anyway, it turned into a awkward chat and in the last week, one of the new persons in my room tried to convince me I'm straight, boy wasn't that awkward, also the same person may or may not have revealed it to the entire school.

Well that is my experience

2. Ryan monaco

Ryan monaco Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I let my sisters boyfriend borrow my phone to listen to music and my boyfriend texted me and he was like bro you gay? And he gave me like a 30 min speech on how he doesnt care and im sitting there embarrassed out of my mind

3. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was working on a school project and my group started talking about LGBT things (mostly insulting). Then, a kid from my group asked "Are you gay?". I was distracted and accidentally said Yes, but he thought I was just joking.

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was in grad school I was a TA and accidentally had EC on the projector for a few seconds while I was connecting my laptop to the projector. I don't think anyone saw but after about 30 seconds of panic I realized it didn't matter.

5. guitar

That's hilarious! I wonder how many people on this site EC has outed?

Before I came out to everyone, I've had friends I wasn't out to yet walk in on dates at coffee shops or wherever. One friend walked past my car when I started making out with a guy after I dropped him off at the end of a date. Awwwww kworrrrd. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#25 guitar, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015