1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Nikki K, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Nikki K

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year and a half now and I love him to pieces. But I have a problem - over the past few months I feel like I am becoming more attracted to women and less attracted to men (I have always been attracted to women but never as much as this). It almost feels like when I am with my boyfriend intimately I would rather be with a woman and it is seriously interfering with my sex life. Intimacy with him occurs less often now because my sexual desire for him feels like it is deteriorating as my physical attraction to women is growing although I am still in love him as a person as much as I ever have. I am still physically attracted to him too just not as much as I used to be.

Could somebody please give me some advice on what to do? Do you think this is something that will go away, stay the same or just get worse as time goes by? If anyone has any personal experiences with a similar problem I would really appreciate your input.

Thank you!

(I did originally post this in family, friends and relationships but I'm desperate for advice)

#1 Nikki K, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. novaastra

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think maybe you are bi, if being with your boyfriend is becoming less appealing that maybe you should talk to him about it. Explain how you fancy girls and see what he says, you need to experience things with a girl and see how you feel after. I've had boyfriends but always hated anything sexual so now I'm thinking the same as you! I still haven't figured it out but it's worth trying it with girls before you're married & 10 years down the line realise you'd rather be with a woman

3. xemogirlx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you are still attracted to him sexually, you could be bisexual. If you love him romantically and are romantically attracted to woman you are probably bi-romantic too. I would tell him how you feel if you think he would be willing to hear you out. This could go away or stay the same. Sexuality is fluid and it might change over time.