1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it better to be sexy than to be cute?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Steve FS, Nov 29, 2015.

1. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sexy is more intimidating. lol but usually when I find someone attractive, there will be things about them (personality or looks wise) that I find cute & others that I find sexy. I doubt someone can be exclusively cute or exclusively sexy, I guess there's always a combination of both? I don't think either is better than the other though, it's just different.

2. MusicNotes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have to say I'd prefer someone to call me cute just randomly, and mean it, I can assure I will be blushing.

3. Mental

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Cute is better than sexy! They are not the same thing! Cute for the win! Go Moe!

4. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, cute and sexy generally overlap. There are people I find one or the other but I'd only date someone cute AND sexy.

5. Bismuth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This question seems to imply that cute and sexy are mutually exclusive. People that I'd consider cute, I also tend to think are sexy. I personally don't care too much whether someone finds me cute or sexy so long as they find me at least mildly attractive.

6. candyjiru

Hmm, I always thought that sexy was more of a look and cute was more of a personality XD;;; But... everyone else is saying the opposite, lolol~

I think that as long as you are satisfied with how people see you, then work whatever compliments you get~ Personally, I think the best is someone who is a little sexy with a cute/soft side ^.^

7. candyjiru

Hmm, I always thought that sexy was more of a look and cute was more of a personality XD;;; But... everyone else is saying the opposite, lolol~

I think that as long as you are satisfied with how people see you, then work whatever compliments you get~ Personally, I think the best is someone who is a little sexy with a cute/soft side ^.^

8. KoffeeMonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly, I'd just kind of be glad to be called either of them. I'm mostly called 'cute' by others, which I don't mind as I don't exactly see myself as sexy just yet (but I do think I am sometimes). Neither of them are a bad thing to be called though; but I'd prefer to be called cute by someone I'm friends with or close to (even a stranger depending on their age.. Nobody way older though. That's creepy.) like family members. Sexy would be a term used by someone I'm in a relationship with. That's just how I roll.

9. hapa

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It would be nice to be called cute or sexy instead of ugly.