1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type will you attract?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LogicNoSense, Nov 27, 2015.

1. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    grass, fire, water... dark.. those types.

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Let me rephrase that... My EX-girlfriend is an asshole. I attract assholes.

#42 Anthemic, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  3. Jellyfish Clear

Well I haven't attracted anyone romantically yet but if I do I dread to think what they would be like because I can be strange or easily thought as of strange.
    I would like to attract someone who has similar interests as me so anime (even better if they liked yaoi) or space/space exploration and it would be good if they're short. I don't know why.
    All my friends have been outgoing and talkative which is the complete opposite of me.

4. Cutestarling

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Idk tbh.d: No one has really asked me out. XD I had guys tell me they like me but I get the feeling that it's a joke, so I just ignore them. Friend-wise I seem to attract a lot of different people, but they're usually people who are reliable and trustworthy(guess I'm lucky). I'll probably attract someone whose protective, or has a mother like nature since I'm really short and petite, I and look a lot younger than I'm really am.(I'm also shy so) People say I'm cute. .v.

5. candyjiru

Hmm, I usually attract much older men, which is awkward, and creepy guys... as for other genders... adventurous people and tall people who think it's funny how short I am and how much I curse XD;;;;;

6. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From what I've seen, I tend to attract very outgoing people who are not afraid to voice their opinions even if it can hurt others (some of them are jerks, yo).

I also attract the type of people who throw societal norms out the window and dress how the hell they want (metal heads, people into anime etc.)

All in all, I don't know much about who I attract because I only notice the obvious ones. Plus, there were only two people who I've noticed were attracted to me since I transitioned. All the ones before might be inaccurate now.

7. PrettyinPunk

I'm a friendly outgoing person so I think I attract a larger range of types. I'm terrible at picking up on flirting but this is based on more obvious ones. Also most of these are people I didn't know well enough to judge personality besides a general first impression.

Guys: Ages 16-19 very confident, cool, chill. Age 20-32 either kinda shy and quiet or jokester like and confident but polite. Age 32-45 confident but mostly polite, talkative, sometimes gentleman behavior. Age 45+ Very to overly confident, louder, sometimes chatty, gift offering. I seem to attract a lot of older and creepy guys as well. Might just be because I'm female.:lol:

Girls are more difficult for me to distinguish flirting and it's more recently I'd even think to notice.
    Girls: Age 18-22 either outgoing and flirtatious or very shy. Age 22-34 only a couple here but both were open about their interest though I'm not sure if I'd say confident. After that I'm not sure on ages but I have had older women approach me and give compliments, wink suggestively and walk away.

Oh and of course I attract (not necessarily romance wise) other punks and peeps of similar style.

8. ChameleonSoul

From the two people I know have been attracted to me, I draw people who are just as messed up as me or people who are a fair bit older than me. I've been afraid to go out with anyone that likes me since I'm afraid it'll lead to some sort of power imbalance later on.

9. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I attract nice people, or bullies ( cuz I'm a nice and quiet victim ).

Romantic/friend-wise, idk. Otakus? I guess anyone who is willing to know me more deeply.

10. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The guys who I like never like me back or are already in a relationship and the guys that like me are way out of my league.

11. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For me, it would probably be guys that are into yaoi because I have been told by my friends that I look like yaoi characters. Also, I think I would attract more nerdy guys or guys that are into slimmer men lol.

12. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly have no clue.

13. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation: