1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay male and came out to my crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ThatOneGayGuy, Nov 24, 2015.

1. ThatOneGayGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I came out to my crush, he said it's fine that I was gay and don't mind making a friend that's gay. I also asked him to the halloween dance and he said he doubts it, he'll probably stay home and mssturbate. He said this to a guy he barely knows. Anyways, all went well, but I also need more advice because I asked him if he was gay and he said no. 3 days ago I asked the same question to make sure there's no confusion. He said the same answer. Anyways, before I told him I was gay, he would always smile when I caught him looking at me (Only twice). Even now, I would sometimes walk by and say "Sup Bob". Not his real name. Anyways, he would blush and smile everytime I say his name. He's so cute and his personality is amazing. He recently talked to me about his friends and says he sometimes gets annoyed by them, because they can be hypocrites, smart asses and assholes and I have tooken that as an opportunity to make a new best friend and hopefully if he is gay or bi, could turn into something a bit more serious. I'm seriously falling in love with him as each day go on, even if he is straight, I can atleast be near him or even talk to him because I will be his friend. I do know how to keep my distance and not be too clingy so I can manage it.

Thanks for reading this, hopefully you can give me some insight on this situation.

2. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm concerned that you are setting yourself up for frustration and disappointment if you expect this to be more than a platonic friendship. He doesn't identify as gay, and it would be best if you contain your feelings and don't fall for him because you will get hurt if he doesn't feel the same about you. I would not ask him again if he's gay. He knows that you are gay and if he's gay will come out to you when he's ready.

3. guitar

I'm with Sienna: if he's not gay, you're setting yourself up for failure and the loss of a friend. Most people in n this forum, including myself, have crushed on straight people at one time or another. You need to tread lightly because if you tell him your feelings toward him, he could react badly and cut you off.

4. IG88

Ditto to above posters.

He already told you at least twice that he wasn't gay. I wouldn't push the subject until he initiates a conversation about it.

5. Nick F

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with all of the above, I had a crush on a guy that I played soccer with and we were best friends, he didnt know I was gay or liked him.. We literally did everything together, and he would always smile and so would I when we saw each other, and we sat on the bus to and from our soccer games we always sat together and somehow our legs would always come together to touch, but no one noticed this, I could have sworn to god he was gay and maybe he just hasnt come to terms with it, but he now has a girlfriend of almost 2 years and we no longer talk, so be extremely careful, I would change a few things I did, if i were to start over with him