1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian dreams with my best friend

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confusedgal99, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Confusedgal99

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Lately in the last few weeks, I keep having lesbian dreams about my and my best friend. Except this friend is the one I loved for years but never told anyone apart from one person. I thought I was over her and I accepted we were best friends as she is definitely straight so I didn't want to tell her, but I'm not so sure that I'm over her because I keep having dreams and thoughts about her and I'm jealous when she's with other people and out of everyone I'm close with, it's her company that I like the most.. It's really annoying me because I just really wanna be over her but I don't want to grow apart from her either if you get me.. In my dreams we are not really having sex but mostly kissing and lots of touching. As much as I want to tell her cause I tell her everything.. I just can't cause it might make things awkward between us..

2. COPY

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Being attracted to your best friend sucks, I've been there too. If she doesn't know you were into her prior, telling her about the dreams would be a bad idea. If you still can't get over her, just be thankful you guys are such close friends and admire the open relationship you already have with her. I hope that helps a little bit, it helped me when I was going through it.
    Dreams are dreams and it's totally okay to enjoy them. And if you're still having these kind of dreams after you thought you were over someone, it doesn't necessarily mean you aren't over them. Human subconscious works a bit differently than other parts of our brains. Good luck :>

3. Confusedgal99

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah it really does suck, I wasn't planning on telling her about the dreams , someday I do hope I have the courage to tell her I'm bi tho, just not tell her I'm bi for her. I really do appreciate our friendship as I feel the closest to her out of everyone and she's one of the only two people I'd talk to about problems and my anxiety. I do think I still have feelings for her tho as my thoughts about her just won't go away and she's in all my dreams , whether sexually or not. Thanks for the reply! X