1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does everyone want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Psaurus918, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Jellal

I would like to have all my basic story ideas finalized and I want to be involved in really trucking through my first draft for real.

2. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I understand the "materialistic" request but really all I want is people, love. Maybe a get together for a Christmas dinner. I have no family, close friends are all with their families, it's a very very lonely time. Not wanting to bum anyone out, but I really dislike the end of year holidays.

3. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Nothing.
    Only things I want are impossible, so someone who needs anything deserves it more.

4. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Karl Marx's Capital is currently on my wish list. I could just borrow it from the library, but I'd like to take notes in it.
    After I had told my mom and grandma about this wish, they pondered about how they would act at the checkout counter with such a book. They said they could make it clear that it is, in fact, a gift. I admire them for not just giving me a "NO WAY IN HELL YOUNG LADY!"
    I have no idea where you'd get a hold of it. But that's their problem now, I guess.

Apart from that, there's just some stuff for my art. More paint, for example.

5. Helicoprion

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm hoping to get some peppermint bark. New clothes wouldn't be bad either.

6. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some guy clothes for this guy. Momma's gonna hook me up. :sunglasses:

7. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want hot chocolate and time to cuddle with my boyfriend. Also a tablet would be nice. And fandom merch. And maybe a decent computer so I can actually play games with people.

8. thatchickcj

for xmas i want some new clothes, stuff to prepare me for college *dun dun dun*, a case and new set of strings for my soprano ukulele, and the L key fixed on my laptop

9. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To spend time with my girlfriend. I'll be visiting her for the first time on Christmas day. She lives over 2,000 miles away, but I'm flying out to see her.

#89 Anthemic, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  10. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

You! All I want for Christmas is you... :lol:

Haha actually a nice new ugly sweater would do? Assuming it comes with the receipt of course haha I don't know I want something new, that can't be bought in a store. Something homemade! I always get store bought gifts and for once I just want something else so really I don't know what I want. But Whatever it may be I know I'll love it :slight_smile:

11. Minori

A whole new wardrobe D: I basically told all my friends that new male clothes would be nice.

12. Beebop

Beebop Guest

Peace. True, deep, lasting inner peace.

13. crazydiamond

I want a mother who makes an effort to have a relationship with me. At half past midnight I got a single text from her that said "Hope you had a good Thanksgiving". She didn't ask how I was or what I did, nor did I get an invite home for any of the holidays remaining.

14. Plattyrex

I want some nice markers or colored pencils. I've been drawing for a few years now and I still need to learn how to color.

15. foxer

Gotta stay a bit unrealistic. You can always wish right?

So I would like a analog synth guitar. Roland gr-500 for example. Gotta love the analogy goodness

16. headsup1958

Woodworking tools or machines would be nice. Just bought a new Trek bicycle, so accessories for that. Hmmm....I like movies a lot so any Blu-Ray is cool or gift cards to my local AMC or Regal theater. Popcorn, pistachios, anything chocolate, stuff of that nature. But what's on the top of my list is the gift of your time - That would be awesome!

17. BigGayAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The same thing I have asked for every year: true love. Not right away or near, just to find it. One year I will get my wish. I know I will. Until then...

Materialistically, I ordered an ancient, one of a kind Roman glass pendant:
    [​IMG]

Reminds me of a galaxy surrounded by noble gases and more star clusters. To think, over 2,000 years ago, this piece of glass was only dark purple. The colors got picked up by being underground and picking up the hues from the minerals in the soil! Science rocks.

About four years ago, I had a coupon for 50% off one reg. priced item at Michaels (Arts and Crafts). I found the Prismacolor metal box set (I think it has 100+ colors and tones of greys/whites) and got that (to gift myself for Xmas). Ended up being 120$ with the discount. I LOVE these pencils; they are very smooth, good grip and do not leave marks when you are coloring. I can not recommend them enough! Maybe you can get those... provided there is a Michaels nearby. Check your local Sunday paper, they almost always have coupons for them this time of year.

18. CuriousMother

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well, I'd say a much earned rest, but since that can't be gifted, I'm hoping my husband has remembered about that dress I saw in October and fell in love with, but that's far to expensive to justify buying for myself.
    But really, for me to have a rest and time with my family will be the best gift, no matter what else I get.

19. rarity von 666

A Better Life....

20. Minx

I want the people in my life to have a happier existence overall. I'm at a place where I've found some balance within myself, and I'm content with the minimal luxuries I have. :slight_smile:

I know people around me are sick of asking what it is that I want and I tell them nothing. :lol:

I'm not being humble, or coy. Just enjoy your damn Christmas already! And smile more. That's all I want this year. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: