1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think I'm Wasting My Time

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by WolfyFluff, Nov 15, 2015.

1. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

I post here occasionally and no one responds most of the time. I do get some responses some of the time, but I never really know what to say back to them. However, even with some responses at times, it feels like it's never really enough.

Sometime, I wish I could have perfect responses to those who do reponds to my posts. I sometimes wish too that I could at least get a random response just to feel not alone. That never really happens though and I might just get annoyed with it overall if that was the case.

Wanting to feel like someone cares enough to respond to me gets annoying sometimes, because I know that I'll get tired of it. Then again, I don't know why I want it to happen. I won't come up with a good response and then more people never want to talk as a result. I don't understand myself when it comes to this.

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

There's somewhat of a trick to getting responses. The time of day you post something, the speed at which the thread is moving, and the amount of people that can relate to the post that actually see the post are all factors in the amount of replies you get. but no one's ignoring you or not responding because you're forgettable, or not interesting, don't worry about that at all. You seem talented and kinda wonderful so really its only a matter of time til something that you say really clicks with someone, then they say something back that really clicks with you and it well be a wonderful moment and everything will be perfect and cool forever after. Just don't be too hard on yourself or get discouraged in the mean time, and you'll get there.

3. Charon

Charon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I created a thread, and I got no responses to it. :lol: I don't mind, I'm just happy to be a part of the community. :slight_smile: