1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anybody see that documentary?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Canterpiece, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There was a documentary on BBC three the other day called "Tyger takes on... how straight am I?"

Did anybody see it? What did you think?

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

I've seen it before. I thought the whole series was good - I never knew his parents worked in the 'adult' entertainment area.

3. ThatFrostyGuy

I watched it too. I thought it was ok, nothing particularly surprising. I seem to remember he's done similar things before.

4. Ryu

Ryu

I saw it after seeing this thread for the first time but forgot to post on it... It wasn't suprising as such, but it was still interesting to see stuff in the UK and not america like mist stuff is.

Also, did anybody see that reggie yates documentary that was on yesterday? I personally thought it was pretty good. I never really knew much about the views about homosexuality from Muslim's... It's a shame so many people, especially in this day and age, still hold the opinion that homosexuality's wrong and immoral.