1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your first same-sex crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NotQuiteANerd97, Nov 3, 2015.

1. guitar

My first gay crush was a guy in my elementary school. We were 12 and he had the body of an 18-year-old athlete. Absolutely gorgeous, even at that age.

2. Raining

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She was my best friend, the first real friend I had that wasn't because she lived in the neighborhood. she had tan skin, a very large beautiful smile and brown hair. I remember how she used to sniff and wiggle her nose. We grew apart when I didn't want to explore hard drugs :-(

3. BobObob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first time I remember clearly liking someone (of either sex) in that way was a boy who I met at a Catholic religious retreat for pre-teens/early teens who are considering a calling to the Catholic priesthood run by the Legionaries of Christ. He had dark black hair and a distinctive nose and facial type that I liked. I remember that I tended to look at him when he wasn't noticing, but I wasn't sure why I liked looking at him at that time.

About a decade later, I had a crush on a college classmate who looked like that kid probably would as a young adult.

#23 BobObob, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  4. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She was a bit of a ditz, but alright when you got to know her. She had pale skin,stunning blue eyes and brown hair that she was always styling. I think she may have had some freckles too. She hated science, unlike me and she loved dogs. She had quite a big group of friends, and they would hang out at parties and go for coffee together. She was sweet, friendly and ambitious. She always seemed to have a clear idea of what she wanted, she knew her own mind. Plus she was also quite humorous, but sometimes she went a little too far.

She was also incredibly straight, so I never really had a shot with her. She was crushing on this guy really badly at the time and I checked her Facebook at it said she was straight. So I accepted the fact I didn't have a chance with her and moved on, even if it did take me a while.

#24 Canterpiece, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The first serious one I remember was on someone I still have a crush on today. There was this really cute girl in the year above me in school, and she was just so amazing. She was so unafraid to be who she was, she inspired me, and for a while, I convinced myself that was all it was. But, nope, I had a huge crush on her. So there I was as a year 8, the silly younger student pining after the older student. The words 'notice me Senpai' are practically written all over it haha. And now, she's in my Sixth Form. :slight_smile:

6. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Other than my sexual fantasies with female anime characters.-
    In eighth grade, I had a crush on my best friend, and I don't know when it started but it did grow stronger. It wasn't very pleasant at all. I used to hurt myself for being not straight and promised if never act upon it because it was bad.

Well, the crush worked out :slight_smile: So now I don't hate my gay-ness as much and I have the best girlfriend ever

7. L0ser

My first same-sex crush was this guy who I was never super close with. He was a friend of a friend, but we got along really well. I only saw him a few weeks out of the year, as I only saw him with my friend and he lives a state over from me. He was more nerdy than me, kind of muscular and really smart. Not too sociable, but we could make each other laugh and have fun.

One time, everyone else had fallen asleep at my friends house except for him and I. So we ended up trying to finish a movie, both under on blanket, and we talked and eventually fell asleep. And then by the time I'd woken up he was gone, he had to leave for something, and I remember this weird sad feeling when I asked where he had went.
    I thought, "he didn't even say good-bye?" So, naturally, my next thought was "What."

I had never felt like that about anyone, and after that my crush kind of snowballed. I'm kind of over it now, we don't talk much now and he does live like three hours away. If he still lived here I would still be crushing hard. Seriously, the one openly gay guy who is into the stuff I'm into will never date me. Oh well, it does make me excited for the next person I meet who can make me feel that way.

8. ok455

This guy in 7th grade in my music class i thought he was cute. We got a long well was friends throughout High School. Every once in a while we see eachother at the store or we chat on facebook. Hes still very attractive. He put two and two together and figure out i was gay

9. Elliiexriley

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had my first crush on a girl when I was about 8 or 9. She went to the same school and she was a year older than me. I never really noticed her until she played the lead in a schoolplay. I thought she was just so beautiful and she could sing really well. I kept thinking about her and I wanted to be her friend so bad. I wanted to know everything about her but I was to afraid to talk to her haha. So I just asked her best friend all kinds of stuff like what her hobbies are and etc. Everytime she would look at me I felt that I was blushing and I just felt really nervous around her. All this time I thought that this was normal and I just wanted her to be my friend. Until one day her best friend asked me why I was always asking her things about her friend (my crush). She said ,"It's like your in love with her". I just laughed that off, but I felt really embarresed. From that moment on I started to think that maybe I was in love with her ​​. I told myself that I could never think about her again. And then followed years of denial and confusion haha. I finally accepted that im surely not 100% straight at the age of 17, but im still questioning.

10. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first 'real' female crush ended...2 years ago, tops? About a year, really. Ended in a disaster. We were in the same CCA-bowling. We weren't very close to the other girls our age, since they were mainly from the different stream, so we hung out together during training. She was really sweet then-soft spoken and shy, and really timid. A very small girl, too. But once you got to know her she was actually very violent (we actually physically fought for fun before, she has a hell of a grip) and loud. I liked her for quite a long time, but she was homophobic. When she knew I was bi it was bad at first, but we returned to being friends. Last year, because I told her I had a crush on someone in our class, we played this guessing game of 'who's my crush?' and she somehow found it was her, and by then, she was very different already. Our relationship is still quite strained, but I'm thankful-she's actually quite...bitchy, now. Falling out of love has really opened my eyes-being blind in love is actually very, very real.

11. isarisk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was at most nine or ten, he was one of the popular guys in school. He spoke to me a little bit, and when he found out I was gay like seven years later in secondary school (the crush did not last the whole time, I just knew him for a long time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), either I was doing too much wishful thinking or my gaydar went off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    He was the person I first came out to. He is tall and skinny, two years older, very cute, and quite feminine, which surprised me because I thought I wasn't into feminine guys.

He's the kind of guy that can go to a party without knowing anyone, and then come out with 10 new friends, 2 phone numbers, and a plethora of stories to tell the next day. Seriously. I went to a restaurant with him one time, and the waitress ended up asking him he could add him on Facebook. WTF?

He has such a nice smile.

I crushed on him for several months. We got really close, pretty much to best friend status.

"You're my everything, Steve."

Then, one day, I asked him if he liked me and that if we could ever be a couple.

He replied with a very roundabout answer. It wasn't a no, and it wasn't a yes, but it my heart, it was a no. I was crushed.

But... it turned out fine. Over time, I got over him, and now, I no longer see him as someone to be with. The charm he had before is gone.

He's just a friend now.

13. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    He was the person I first came out to. He is tall and skinny, two years older, very cute, and quite feminine, which surprised me because I thought I wasn't into feminine guys.

He's the kind of guy that can go to a party without knowing anyone, and then come out with 10 new friends, 2 phone numbers, and a plethora of stories to tell the next day. Seriously. I went to a restaurant with him one time, and the waitress ended up asking him he could add him on Facebook. WTF?

He has such a nice smile.

I crushed on him for several months. We got really close, pretty much to best friend status.

"You're my everything, Steve."

Then, one day, I asked him if he liked me and that if we could ever be a couple.

He replied with a very roundabout answer. It wasn't a no, and it wasn't a yes, but it my heart, it was a no. I was crushed.

But... it turned out fine. Over time, I got over him, and now, I no longer see him as someone to be with. The charm he had before is gone.

He's just a friend now.

14. TeaTree

Not sure if it was my first crush, also at the time didn't want to admit it to myself..
    I was 14 I think and we were in some kind of summer camp in an amazing mountain area. There was this girl, two years older than me, so cute and funny. She wasn't amazing looking or supermodel-type or whatever, there was nothing extraordinary about her. But I felt this unexplainable draw to be around her all the time, even if some of my classmates/close friends were there with me too, I didn't really spend time with them. What I felt was this admiration combined with a strange attraction, I couldn't explain. I felt around her like I have never felt before. This state where you are not focusing on yourself anymore, everything becomes lighter, you just are.
    I still remember her hair and her smile and the tone of her voice. And this makes me cry almost...
    I had no idea back then that these strong feelings I had for her meant something. I had no idea I'm allowed to have crushes on girls...
    When we came back from the summer camp I remember looking for her in the school hallways and at one point I remember imagining how cool it would be if she was into girls ( not that I would have admitted to myself that I was...)

I haven't seen her since high scool though and not sure if she would remember me. I still think about her sometimes.. I sent her a Fb friend request a few weeks ago but no reply...

15. Psaurus918

My best friend... Met him when I was 17.. He's hot, has a great body, caring etc... Here we are 9 years later and still crushing. Ugh straight friends suck lol

16. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    She was so pretty: long strawberry-blonde hair and baby blue eyes. It felt like butterflies. I finally understood what all the girls were talking about when they had a crush.

17. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh wow *disclaimer I may have crushed on other guys before this one but never as seriously as this one* So I met him the first day of college but didn't introduced myself for a couple of days I thing he was about my height and like legit supermodel gorgeous like he could be a legit model if he wanted to but he was awkward and shy goofy and introverted just a really cool guy once you get to be friends with him I never came out to him or asked him out or any of that but I'm willing to bet some of our more observant friends in our group had to have known something looking back I wasn't exactly subtle

#37 Chi and Bashful, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  18. thomasina

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I only realised recently that i crushed on her. I still didn't know my sexuality at the time, and never thought about it much. my mind was on more innocent and philosophical things. I only ever had romantic thoughts in high school. Anyway this girl was of mixed race, had really curly hair tied up, and would sit in her small secondhand car. I can't remember if she smoked or not even though i did chill in the car with her. She was tall and fit and was quite nice. When we talked she seemed to have a completely different life from me even though we were from the same city. I only knew her for one day. She was the epitome of cool. And if i had known my bi-ness then, i would have made an effort to see her again! :<

19. davidfreckelton

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Justin Hartley in grade 6. my god I'd stare at the cover of smallville season six for ages
    :rolle:

20. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It would have been before I knew I was trans, so I thought it was a straight crush...

Anyway, I seriously had the hots for Christian Bale at the time.