1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your first same-sex crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NotQuiteANerd97, Nov 3, 2015.

1. NotQuiteANerd97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm bisexual and I remember my first crush on a boy quite well. This was before I really came to terms with my sexuality, so this was an eye opening experience.

I met him in 8th grade. We had several classes together and we both ran on the cross country team. He was so handsome. He had dark hair, brown eyes, and a warm, low, sweet voice. He was tall, and had a great face and great body (seeing him in the locker room was a treat). He was smart, and incredibly nice. We were good friends and hung out a lot. To be blunt, he was the first boy I ever looked at and told myself "I wanna have sex with him".

He was straight and made it clear, so I couldn't exactly pursue a relationship, but yeah, it was a thrilling experience, and it brought me closer to finding out who I was

2. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not sure if this really counts as a huge *crush*, but last year I had my first same sex crush on a girl that was a year older than me. It was mainly because she was reallyyyyyy beautiful. (I had never talked to her before) But I soon moved on to a real crush on one of my friends. I actually have a chance with them this time around.

3. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

Well, I always found guys attractive sexually, but my first crush on a girl (romantic crush) was sometime back. I hardly remember. I just remember wanting to cuddle with her and give her flowers and chocolates. Ah, a panromantic gay boy I am! I have had found only guys sexually and romantically attractive to me. Girls and non-binary people would only receive a romantic attraction, but hey, chocolates are awesome.

4. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    After I left school and came to terms with my sexuality at 16 I didn't know what to do with myself because I felt my grades were too poor so I took a year-long course doing administration at a training centre. Around 2-3 months into the course a girl I knew from school started attending doing hair dressing. She came up to me in the canteen and said that she'd lost someone and needed to find them. The girl she spoke of walked in and I felt my heart sink; I'd suddenly turned into a drooling puppy.

She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen but would continue telling myself nothing would ever happen between us because she was straight. That was all I could think about - she was straight and off-limits. Despite telling myself this, every time she saw me after a while, she'd look right at me and smile. I was so nervous I'd pretend to ignore her on the occasion. Other times I'd reach down into the canteen vending machine for something and would see her watching me in the reflection. Sometimes I'd go into the female bathroom and she'd conveniently appear in there too. I could never bring myself to talk to her and the one time she tried with me I was listening to music. I felt like kicking myself.

When the very last day of the course arrived, I'd waited outside of the reception building as a friend needed to get something. I saw the girl coming my way from the corner of my eye and turned to her, gave her the largest, most happy smile I had ever done to the point where she looked at me and did the same to the point where she seemed so overwhelmed she had to look down as she passed me.

I never saw her again. :frowning2:

5. thepandaboss

My fifth grade teacher. He was an older man- mid 30s, early 40s. Not popular with my classmates but I had a little thing for him. I remember getting really jealous when I heard rumors he'd found a girlfriend.

6. DeadheadPride

I was like 11 or 12, and I was really good friends with this one guy. I spent a lot of time with him, and we always laughed and joked and he just had this really big and happy smile, and whenever he smiled, his eyes would always light up, and that just got me. I eventually told myself that I wasn't gay/bi, and that neither was he, but now, about 2 years later, I'm out as bi, and so is he! (We're not dating, though.)

7. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll go with my biological sex then.

She was in the same year as me in secondary/high school and I liked her for quite a few years. She was really smart, charismatic, hardworking, and outgoing, and pretty popular with everyone, and really beautiful honestly even from an objective point of view. She was good at a lot of things too- did sports, was bright and enthusiastic, but also had a much softer side and was damn thoughtful whenever we talked. Also very funny and loved cracking jokes no matter how endearing-eye-roll inducing they were. Had an amazing laugh too.
    I always wanted to be around her and be with her, and I would do anything for her. I got butterflies all the time. We worked together on a lot on group projects and eventually we got really close; we would call each other for hours at night sometimes. But anyhow nothing came of it despite everything that happened, after a few years I moved on-I kind of had to- because I knew she wasn't going to feel anything back.

But yeah, I still wish the best for her, and we still keep in touch. She has a real good heart, is super bright and motivated, and I have no doubt she'll be really successful and hopefully happy in the future.

#7 Alder, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  8. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

First one I remember may not have even been a "real" crush, but it was on a very good friend of mine. She is awesome! Funny, smart, compassionate, crazy. Just an awesome person. And I remember feeling something different about her. It was kinda scary for me because I haven't had a crush on someone in like 5/6 years, so I don't really remember what they feel like. So I wasn't young when this happened, I was 21/22. Still confusing and scary as hell.

9. Charon

Charon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In middle school I had a huge crush on the most popular guy in school. He was the guy that all of the girls swooned over. He had an uncanny resemblance to Zac Efron.

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Looked in the mirror one day and... it was true love.

11. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    if i recall correctly my first one was in primary school with one of my friends....but i didnt understand it at the time and never really did till now.

12. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My first same-sex crush was when I was 15, not too long ago. He is handsome, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a voice which had'nt lost it baby-finess. Moreover he was nerd and had braces, (ps. Those both are huge turn ons for me :wink: )
    We became great friends and I have comeout to him but alas, he is straight.
    We still are great friends though. He is the only person I've looked at and said, "Wow, I want to have sex with this guy!"

13. CyanChachki

My first same sex crush (back before I came out as trans) I was at my great aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary and there was a girl there who I immediately had a thing for. So, the tables that they had out in the hall, had paper over them and she had written down something, I went to go look at it and it said "(her name) was here" and so I wrote, "(my name) was here, also". Moments later, she sees it and long story short, we have a full conversation on this table paper, didn't meet up the entire time we where doing it, it was just strictly on the table. We eventually meet up and we started talking, found out that she was 18 (I was 12 at the time) and we parted ways from there. I saw her once more about 7-8 years later and we basically hung out without talking to each other.. talk about awkward.

14. ChicoFranco

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My first guy crush was back in 7th grade or 7th class in primary school. He had just transferred into my school. So i took the chance to show him around the school and we became very good friends. I liked the way his skin smelled and i had a chance to smell it everyday because we had this thing we did; Every time i had my back turned and i hadn't seen him he'd come and hug me from the back and vice versa. Sometimes i had a boner. One day he noticed, smiled and giggled. He's the first guy i ever liked that much.
    Never came put to him coz I didn't understand I was Bi back then. We still talk once in a while

15. YinYang

My best friend. My straight best friend :bang: But she's adorable. She is cute and nice and has been there for me through everything. She was the first person I told when I first started questioning and she was completely cool with it. She acts quirky and funny, but will turn serious at a moment's notice. She always knows how to cheer me up and has helped me come out of my shell and be more comfortable opening up.

16. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first same-sex crush ( who happen to be the person who made me realize I was indeed bisexual) was on a girl I had met in a mall. She had commented on my outfit and we had started chatting, I was new to the area/ country and didn't know many people so it was nice to find someone to chat with. I met her again the next day at the same spot and I can't really explained what I fell when I saw her it was like a million electric shock and utter attraction, something I had never felt before for another woman before so I was slightly confused about what was happening. Eventually we became the best of friends and while nothing ever happened since she had a boyfriend, it was very obvious to everyone that something was there as random people would keep stopping us to tell us that they totally ''shipped us'' and to ask us whether or not we were actually a couple because we sure as heck acted like one ! hahaha it was the good old time and I am so thankful for that girl because while we know live in different countries, she'll forever remain the girl who made me acknowledge and accept more easily my bisexuality. :slight_smile:

17. RayMarieS

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My first same sex crush was in the 3rd or 4th grade. I had a friend named Mia, she was in my class both 3rd and 4th grade that's why I can't remember when it was haha. Anyways, she was beautiful, she still is. But she is straight. I had the biggest crush on her. One time I wrote a note that said 'I LOVE YOU' on it and put it on her desk. She read is and got mad and I blamed it on a boy in school. Anyways, that was my first same sex crush. Every other year I'll find her on FB again and stalk through her pictures, shes so stunning. :I

18. Justinian20

This thread, well as you all know my first real crush on a guy was the thing that changed my world. How stupid was I as a teenager to think that I had a chance. I remember him so well, around my height with brown hair and I was so attracted to his personality, he was so nice and caring, he was also quiet and cute, I was probably even cuter, not being able to talk to him at all because I was so nervous, then I made a stupid mistake and chased after him through letters and junk. If only he was gay, I would've been in my first relationship in high school.

19. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was more attracted to guys than girls until about the age of 22. My first little same-sex crush was on a girl I knew in eighth grade. She was my friend. She was stunningly beautiful but not arrogant about it. She betrayed me though.

20. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How old do you need to be for a ''crush''?

But anyway, I was 7 years old and there was a girl in my class who I really liked. She was mildly attractive and I got so jealous when she started to play with other people. But it was great the times she talked to me and held my hand once. ... probably nothing real considering I was 7, but still.

This is why I'm not sure whether or not it takes you until your 13 to know what your sexuality is. I mean, yes, the labels for me I didn't know until 13 [I thought gay still meant ''happy and full of life'' due to an old song we used to sing in assembly] but I knew who I liked.