1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ive lost all my friends

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bonnie115, Nov 3, 2015.

1. bonnie115

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my friends dont care about me any more :frowning2:

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

That's so sad to hear, I'm so sorry:frowning2: But it's also really horrible for them to make you feel that way and maybe they weren't very good friends.
    But don't lose hope, okay.
    It may not seem like it but this is just a small snipit of your life. Life is a series of experiences and meeting new people and going through changes and I promise you won't always be in the same spot you are now.
    And it really isn't fair that this can happen to someone so kind and who means well.
    Please don't lose hope.
    I'm 16 now and when I look back not only back to when I was 13, but back even 1 year ago, I can see how much my life has changed and how much I am growing and am continuing to grow, just as you are and you will. This will change and things will get better given time.
    When I was 13, I was insecure and quiet and felt so different and alone. I had some friends I followed around but I just tried to be like them, I never really connected with them and I was always afraid I'd lose them. A couple years ago, they ALL went to different schools. I was lost and lonely. I started hanging out with some acquaintances and for a while I still had a hard time but now I've made much more lasting friendships with people I never would have even thought I'd be friends with.
    So you never know. You don't know how things are going to happen or when, but seriously you have no idea what great changes you'll go through and things you'll experience. You may go through some hard times but that will only make you a better and stronger person in the end.
    You're young and seriously, things change A LOT at this age and through high school. I've become such a different person than I even thought I'd be and learned so much, just as you will. I promise. It's hard right now and it seems hopeless, but it will get better and you never know what things lay ahead of you, probably things you could never even expect.
    Please have hope and try to be optimistic. It's easy to look at the future and think it will all turn out horribly, but honestly the chances of that are slim because a lot of things will go right, or maybe differently than you would think and one day you'll look back and see how much things have changed. I promise. I'm sure you've grown and changed a lot so far and it's only going to go up from here as your experiences shape you and you see different things and maybe meet some new people on the way.

I wish you all the best<3

3. bonnie115

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    this is why i joined this site i wouldnt get this kind advice from my parrents

4. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey don't be so sad. It was quite horrible of them to abandon you. But dont worry. Go out. Meet new people. Believe me, eventually you WILL find friends and who will stand by you.
    I was the same as you. I was an introvert. After school, all my friends went off to different colleges. I was very lonely. But I have found such amazing friends who have been really supporting and accepting of me.
    I'm sure you will find such friends.
    Don't be so blue about those who abandoned you.
    Be strong!

5. bonnie115

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :slight_smile: i think i have found some new friends

6. Fandom obsessed

Man do I know this feeling.

7. redpandaman123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay