1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doctor Who

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ResidentTheatreKid, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like Sarah Jane, she's the one who got me into Doctor Who and I love how we know so much about her. She's [or at least the old characterization] quite strong and likes to wander off, not so much of her 2007 characterization though, but still, good. Plus, she's really attractive, although I hope that doesn't affect my opinion of characterization of her.

Oh, if this takes anyone's interest or knows who I'm talking about, Luke Smith is homosexual. I have no idea whether I made this up or not, but he's going out with Sanjay. Just the way he talked about him and made Clyde jealous, even in joke. I thought maybe there could be a story line where he proposes to Sanjay in 2013, and then the Doctor takes them to 2014 to get married, but unfortunately lands them in 1914 instead [to show sometimes it's the humans that's the enemy] so it took Captin Jack to get them out, and out-of-character decided not to flirt with Sanjay, mainly because they're engaged but also it's Doctor Who's oldest companion's son. Anyway, so they eventually get to 2014 and have an awesome wedding, but then gets back to 2013 and Sarah-Jane wonders about the wedding ring and ends on ''yeah, about that'', so goes to tell her about the wedding, and says she'll get her invite later that year. People always say you can't tell someone's sexuality, but at the age of 7 I knew he didn't like females. Reference: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Smith
    http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Homosexuality#Homosexuality [i thought it was this reference i found this information on, but couldn't find it on there, so I went on the character profile]

#21 Secrets5, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. setnyx

love the dr. david tennant is my favorite so far. had fun watching the classic dr who too.

3. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only seen a few episodes but I have friends who are huge fans of it so I know a few little jokes...

Stormageddon, dark lord of all!

4. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "Dad's doing his best. It's not his fault he doesn't have mammary glands... No neither do I."

5. Linthras

Linthras Guest

"It's okay. She's still all yours. And really, you should call her Mummy, not Big Milk Thing. "

6. Ally Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Love Doctor Who! 11 is my favourite, a big child but has really dark and sad/scary moments just like me, I am loving Capaldi at the moment too

7. Ivy Iris

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Clara is amazing. I don't understand why people hate her so much. She is really smart, unlike Amy.

8. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ^ It's because in series 8 she turned into an annoying abusive brat. Gone was the sweet and sassy girl of series 7. But it seems that she has improved with the current series. I have a love/hate relationship with her.

9. Acm

Acm Guest

I don't really like Clara, she's never seemed like she had much of a distinct personality to me (she's pretty similar to tons of other characters there's been on there), and she's sort of annoying to me. I like 12, but I don't feel like the writing of the show is as good anymore, maybe it's just me.

I liked 10 best (and 9 was pretty good too). My favourite companions are Donna and Rose.

10. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ^ Donna was awesome!

11. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *pained screaming*

I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA FUCKING DO THAT I FUCKING KNEW IT FUCK WHY I CAN'T EVEN COPE WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT WHO THE FUCKITTY FUCK

SOMEBODY CRY WITH ME I LITERALLY FUCKING CAN'T RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

WHY. WHY. THAT WAS MY BABY. SHE WAS MY FUCKING CINNAMON ROLL.

---------- Post added 21st Nov 2015 at 09:22 PM ----------

I'D JUST BEGAN TO HOPE THAT THEY REALLY WOULDN'T KILL HER UNTIL CHRISTMAS I HOPED WE HAD SOME TIME

AND THEY JUST... THEY JUST KILLED HER LIKE NO WARNING AND I THOUGHT RIGHT UP UNTIL THE VERY FUCKING END THAT THEY WOULD SAVE HER AND THAT SHE'D GET BACK IN THAT FUCKING TARDIS AND THROW HERSELF HEADFIRST INTO THE NEXT DANGEROUS SITUATION SHE COULD FIND BUT NOPE THEY FUCKING KILLED HER

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S GONE SHE'S THE ONLY DOCTORS ACCOMPLICE I HAVE EVER SEEN BECAUSE I STARTED WHEN PETER CAPALDI DID AND ARE THEY ALWAYS THIS PAINFUL DO THEY ALWAYS HURT THIS MUCH? OH MY GOD IF I WASN'T ALREADY LAYING IN BED WITH A WHOLE FRICKING ROLL OF TISSUE AND 3 BARS OF BOURNVILLE I'D SAY THAT I NEEDED A NAP I CAN'T RIGHT NOW. JUST EXPECT PERIODIC RANTS.

Oh My God ;-;

---------- Post added 21st Nov 2015 at 09:22 PM ----------

I'D JUST BEGAN TO HOPE THAT THEY REALLY WOULDN'T KILL HER UNTIL CHRISTMAS I HOPED WE HAD SOME TIME

AND THEY JUST... THEY JUST KILLED HER LIKE NO WARNING AND I THOUGHT RIGHT UP UNTIL THE VERY FUCKING END THAT THEY WOULD SAVE HER AND THAT SHE'D GET BACK IN THAT FUCKING TARDIS AND THROW HERSELF HEADFIRST INTO THE NEXT DANGEROUS SITUATION SHE COULD FIND BUT NOPE THEY FUCKING KILLED HER

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S GONE SHE'S THE ONLY DOCTORS ACCOMPLICE I HAVE EVER SEEN BECAUSE I STARTED WHEN PETER CAPALDI DID AND ARE THEY ALWAYS THIS PAINFUL DO THEY ALWAYS HURT THIS MUCH? OH MY GOD IF I WASN'T ALREADY LAYING IN BED WITH A WHOLE FRICKING ROLL OF TISSUE AND 3 BARS OF BOURNVILLE I'D SAY THAT I NEEDED A NAP I CAN'T RIGHT NOW. JUST EXPECT PERIODIC RANTS.

Oh My God ;-;

12. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    #32 Secrets5, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  13. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *curls up on the floor and sobs*

My baby is dead my absolute cinnamon roll is gone she's just gone Ashildr is a fucking bitch how could she even I would have killed her right there but he can't because Clara made him PROMISE WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO RECKLESS AND SELFLESS WHY SHE IS LIKE A RECIPE FOR DISASTER.

I MIGHT JUST GO AND WATCH MARLEY AND ME OR MY SISTERS KEEPER TO CHEER MYSELF UP A BIT.

SCREW THIS.

(I sort of liked the element of... what's sacrificed to maintain the peace, you know? The fact that it was the people who would have to know Rigsy was innocent, not Ashildr. It probably has a deeper meaning but rn I'm crying over Clara.)

14. roryoswinpond

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I can't believe that happened during Face the Raven. I was kind of expecting it to happen in the season finale and didn't believe it was going to happen earlier until it actually did.

15. VideoGAYmer

VideoGAYmer Guest

Finally! They've killed her off!(!)

I want Donna noble back!

16. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Ahhhhh! How did I not know this?! He was probably my first celeb (kind of celeb) crush! Such a shame Elizabeth Sladen died before this could happen - I loved Sarah Jane Adventures.

Yes, Clara may be dead, and her death may have been a bit lacking compared to other departures, but we still have Capaldi, who's much better than Matt Smith was.

17. VideoGAYmer

VideoGAYmer Guest

Sure but no-one could beat David tennant

18. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't believe you guys are literally on my thread insulting my Cinnamon roll XD Clara is my bae.

I really love Peter Capaldi. Granted, he's my first doctor, but he seems a lot deeper than the others. And the others are all conventionally attractive, and that's all people focus on when they are attractive. I just... really like the way he plays the character

19. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Capaldi love and Tennant love - I love 'em both equally.

20. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was going to reply to you a while back, but the screen lagged. In any case, R.T.Davis's idea got rejected. Seems a bit silly though, sure, teaching children as young as 7 about sexuality - maybe too 'above their heads', but having them hold hands and light kiss wouldn't be out of what 7 year olds see already.

Anyway, reason I came to post was about the most recent episode;

1. If Clara and Me got together in a relationship ... would really like that to happen, they would be so cute together.

[Maisie Williams has to be the first person around my age that I actually find attractive.]

2. I don't get what the big deal is with 12 going on a date with River. 10 & 11 are really jealous. Reference: Doctor Who Christmas special: Matt Smith and David Tennant are not happy about River Song's return

3. Just a really fun episode altogether, and the ending I was not seeing coming.

4. I think the only reason why people say it's 'gone down hill' is because they're still attatched to David Tennant. I think if people watched it, they'd see it's gotten much deeper and darker. Okay, so maybe not for everybody, but it's not rubbish.

5. I'm pretty sure some of this was quite sexist to males ... I mean, calling a 2000+ year old male 'boy' - if that had been calling a 2000+ year old female 'girl' - there would be a lot of anger with it.

6. Really loved the regeneration. Nothing fancy, nothing to end the show so we got to see how they carried themselves straight after. I found the other Time Lord's reaction a bit odd though... they should know that a Time Lord can regenerate into anything so shouldn't really be surprised. Also how it showed the Doctor in a negative light for a bit, and something about seeing how many regenerations they had left, a bit odd as well - if you're going to shoot someone, why would you care?

7. Can't wait until the 25th. Noticed it's on at the same time as Doctor Who started 50+ years ago.

#40 Secrets5, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015