1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranting Thread.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yosia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so sick of being ma'am'ed and she'd and her'd. I have a fucking button on my lapel that states my pronouns. IT'S. RIGHT. THERE. Either y'all ain't payin attention, or you're doing it on purpose. I'm sick of having to tell people. I just want passerby to assume I'm cis, damn it.

2. ThatFrostyGuy

His face is the first thing I think about it the morning and the last thing I think about at night. I've only talked to him a few times but he's so godamn handsome, but not preeny, and he's so normal he's perfect. I wonder how I don't audibly squeal when I see him. But alas, those words, "he's probably not gay", and I don't have the balls to ask anyone let alone him.

I know it's not a proper rant, but I thought I was meant to stop having stupid crushes at 19. Plus venting is good.

3. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    "What bar do you want to go to?"

"Anywhere."

"You pick, Steve."

"How about... this bar?"

"No I want to go to the one nearby my house."

Bitch, why did you even ask me

4. aussielefty

I'm so sick of my f**g self some days.

sick of all these crazy sh*t going on in my head these days...

:bang::bang:

5. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so tired of people's hypocrisy right now.

So, you're telling me this is offensive when we care for France? REALLY? I didn't hear you telling me about the attacks in Lebannon when they happened, so why should you blame me for not knowing?

Even then, am I not allowed to feel sad for a country? A country in which I know people? The country my own ancestors come from? Cut your bullshit out.

The reasons why people care about what happened in France are simple:

1-They actually know about it.
    2-France is supposed to be a peaceful country and by attacking them, ISIS are essentially saying that any western country could get attacked. I don't know about you, but that's pretty alarming alright.

Yes, it is sad for the people in Lebannon, but don't try to make people feel bad about caring for each other. What we can do for Lebannon right now is accepting refugees. The only thing we can do for France is really to show support.

#25 RainbowGreen, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Sometimes there is a thin line between apathy and hatred. Trying to maintain a balance between the two is hard. Very hard.

7. Jellal

"I'd play with you today but I have too much work. Yeaaaaah. Gotta do that work."

OK have fun with Fallout 4

8. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What I hate right now is the fact that people talk about making things equal, but all they're doing is creating opposite inequality. And then when I try to get people understand that saying ''all men are sexist'' is sexist itself, that ''all white people are racist'' is racist itself, they think I'm saying something offensive - but I really don't get how? Basically saying ''all X is Z'' is prejudice, whatever the X and Z are.

And I know this is going to offend people, but what I hate is how there are SO many wars going on, so many people getting killed all over the world, but we only care when it affects us. We should care ALL the time. I don't see how this is offensive, I'm talking about caring about EVERYONE in need, but for some reason it does.

Oh, and I'm NOT a feminist. ''all genders'' is not male and female. We know that there's many more including the lack of, but feminism doesn't account for this. I'm a gender cis/trans/variant equalist, if you want a word for it.

#28 Secrets5, Nov 15, 2015
  9. Joelouis

There are many things I'd like to rant about that piss me off.

I can't stand it when I let someone out of their driveway or side-road and they don't thank me. Instead they give me a scowl that says "How DARE you...".

People who let their dog take a dump on the pavement (sidewalk) and walk away without clearing it up, thinking "It's not my problem....It's natural".

Anything I want to buy in the supermarket is never on special offer.

And having to get out of a hot bath just to have a wee.

10. Joelouis

Watching a football match just to see it end in a 0-0 draw.

#30 Joelouis, Nov 15, 2015
  11. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Feelings of anxiety are plaguing my mind. I can't help but worry about my future. Transitioning to college from high school, finances, relationships, being able to hold down a job, and the list goes on.

12. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Jon Stewart is such a lying Russophobe. Worse, is how he has a cult-like following who laughs at/believes anything he says, despite every other sentence he babbles about the Russia/Ukraine containing at least one lie.

There's no such thing as a free press with this joker working as Obama's mouthpiece and can't stand listening to that idiot liken Vladimir Putin to Hitler. Even if Putin isn't a saint, he's got no blood on his hands unlike Obama and every other president. That guy has brainwashed so many clueless Americans and it's disgusting how he's aligned himself with Ukraine, the same country that committed genocide against its own people. Why can't you tell us the truth, Jon? Why can't you mention Svoboda and the right sector being the key to the illegitimate fascist coup?

13. Formality

One day I'm excited, the other I'm anxious as shit.

I envy those who don't get anxious over social stuff.

14. Charon

Charon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish my co-workers would use tampons. I'm sick of seeing their bloody toilet paperin the trash can when I go take a piss.

15. CyanChachki

I wish that people would come to me when they had a problem with me, instead of complaining about the things I do behind my back. If yeh come to me and tell me what's bothering you, I'll stop doing that thing that bothers you. I'm not here to make enemies, I'm willing to learn and change and make you feel comfortable around me as a friend. I don't take a lot of things to heart and I don't shatter with a touch. Telling me how you feel or how I made you feel or getting something off your chest, isn't going to break me.

16. Ryu

Ryu

I hate my mother so much...
    I've been playing mass effect two recently (free download), and she hasn't once commented on it, so I presumed like any rational person that after a month of being 14, she was okay with me playing games above my age because I'm plenty mature enough, so I just brought it up, and oh boy was I wrong. She is anti everything violent apparrently, and she seems to want to live in a world where the only thing you can do is watch the teletubbies! She said that the avengers is too violent for christs sake! I really wish she would either change her ways so that I can actually keep up with the times and not live in a whole! She is so behind the times now it's unbelieveable! She said that because I enjoy playing video games I am going to become an islamic extremist. Just why would I do that? Up until last summer I had never played an 18, and that was only briefly. I'm playing a 15 most days at the moment and she still thinks that I'm gonna kill somebody because of games? Urgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh she is such a bitch.

But my dads awesome and lets me play pretty much whatever I want.

#36 Ryu, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015